Sarah's Weight Loss Diary

Food was sounding great for Saturday hun! :D Hope you had fun adulting too! haha :p

Well yesterday was a good day - went for a nice walk with the pooch then tidied up a bit and cooked a roast (well not the meat part as our friends we had over for tea cooked the meat!) I have had such a lovely on plan weekend, but come monday morning I have no energy and want to crawl back into bed! (I have been at work since 7am and already cba!) Going to be working a few extra hours this next few weeks to bring in some more monies as its the OH's Bday next month and want to do something a bit nice for it - although we are off for a short weekend break for our anniversary in March (going to Devon and staying in a cottage, should be lovely!)

I did them all naughty potatoes & parsnips in oil and yorkies. I was good with my food so i could have a couple of glasses of wine (within my syns). Was nice to just catch up with good friends over some yummy food. Our friend is a butcher so brought a lovely beef joint over and there was so much left over we have loads to get through today!

Food for today is..

B - cherry mullerlight, kiwi & oranges
Snack - mugshot, oranges & hifi
L - beef salad
D - Soup

Syns for today
Mayo - 2 syns
Might syn some bread later (unsure at this moment in time)

Food was sounding great for Saturday hun! :D Hope you had fun adulting too! haha :p

Haha we did have a good time - felt very grown up. Joint account is all set up - help to buy ISA is set up and we got a rough idea of what sort of mortgage we could get & how much of a deposit we would need (exciting/scary times!) xxx

Wish I could afford to buy a house - trying to save for the wedding is bad enough without a house deposit too - money just burns a hole with me! Really fancy a roast now.....

Wish I could afford to buy a house - trying to save for the wedding is bad enough without a house deposit too - money just burns a hole with me! Really fancy a roast now.....

Ah well I have no need to plan a wedding - I'm not engaged! So this is the thing we are planning to do :)

Ah the roast was amazing - you should def do one soon, such yummy food at this cold time of year. Plus leftovers the next day are perfect! Still have loads of beef left over so i shall be having it again for my lunch tomorrow...cant wait!

Such a busy day with work today - made the day fly by! Hope you are having a good day lovely xx

Hey guys...so today is weigh day and guess what! Its blooming * week...came on last night and decided to hop on the scales (I am a serial offender I know!) and its saying I'm up by a little. Obviously this is disheartening but at least I know why. I have come on a week earlier than expected. I was so hoping for a decent loss to make up for last week but thats not on the cards now. Looking forward to seeing my lovely group and having a nice catch up. Just have a long day at work to get through first!

I'm absolutely freezing today so am currently sitting at my desk with 4 layers on and a coat!!

Todays food is as follows...

B - Shreddies (HeB), milk (HeA) & oranges
L - Beef & Ham Salad
D - Sausages, Mash & Veg

Syns
gravy - 2
sausages - 2
mayo - 2

Total - 6 (as usual will update if anything changes!)

Anyone else weigh in on a Tuesday? What about evening weighers... do any of you have a set time where you stop drinking?

Put those flipping scales away missy!! I weigh at around 6:30 and tend to stop drinking at around 4pm (more for the fact I will need to stop for a pee on the motorway home otherwise haha!) x

I know I know! But at least its prepared me for later - though i just feel fat and sad today (definitely my time of the month) just thinking with all I've got going on this year I'm never gonna get to target - gosh I've been such a whinger recently. Def must be hormonal as its really not like me! xx

Oh well today is currently not going to plan!!

Was so looking forward to lunch and then the other half came in and said the dog had had an accident. Now last time he had an accident he tore his ligaments in his back leg and he had major surgery and months of restriction in a cage. Poor thing really suffered! So I panicked and nearly started to cry when the OH said it was his dew claw and he'd ripped it and it was bleeding. Rushed him to the vets (in my panic i forgot to call them first!) and they were too busy to see him & said to come back later which was fine. Then once i had got him settled he licked it off and it all appears fine! (called the vets and they have said not to worry about coming in and just to keep it clean)

So after all that he is absolutely fine and i needn't have panicked & I could have had my lunch! Never mind, I'm just glad he is ok. Cant have the food now as its weigh day and i don't eat past a certain point....argh!!
xxx

Oh dear....glad the pooch is ok!

Don't you hate * week?...It seems to me that you have a good week just get the bit between your teeth then it all comes to a grinding halt with * week!...lol.. Just try stick to plan and have as good a week as you can that way it should help with a nice loss next week once you are done and dusted. Enjoy group anyway chick x

Hey guys - went to weigh last night and was surprised that even though * week had hit I had lost 1lb! Happy with that as although I deserved a bigger loss with it being that time of the month I wasn't expecting any sort of loss.

Today is a busy day - lots of work to do then heading out with my little brother after work to get his hair cut! He has had long hair all his life (he's nearly 13) and has decided to chop it all off so I just had to go with! If it is long enough he is going to donate it to a children's charity to help them make wigs.

food today is as follows...

B - overnight oats with peanut muller, cherries & oranges
L - Leftover sausage mash veg & gravy
D - Bacon taglietelle/pasta with loads of mushrooms & carrots in it (such a quick, yummy & easy dinner!)

Syns -
Sausages - 1.5
gravy - 1.5

total 3 (will update if needed)

YAY! See! Another good week and you will see another loss next week. God..I'd take 1lb * week..lol.. I'm usually plus at least 1!

Awwww....what a lovely thing for your little brother to do! Good on him :)

YAY! See! Another good week and you will see another loss next week. God..I'd take 1lb * week..lol.. I'm usually plus at least 1!

Awwww....what a lovely thing for your little brother to do! Good on him :)

Thanks lovely - def feeling happier this morning. I usually put on with star week so I'm happy!

Yes, bless him - fingers crossed it's long enough (i think it is though!) xxx

That’s such a lovely thing for your brother to do – I’ve always had long hair apart from when my Mum had it all cut off when I was a kid and I hated it so I think I always associate having short hair with hating it because of that!!
What’s the peanut muller like? There was only one left with a half opened lid in my local Asda – but I’ve heard mixed reviews?
Yay for the loss though!! Whoop!!

That’s such a lovely thing for your brother to do – I’ve always had long hair apart from when my Mum had it all cut off when I was a kid and I hated it so I think I always associate having short hair with hating it because of that!!
What’s the peanut muller like? There was only one left with a half opened lid in my local Asda – but I’ve heard mixed reviews?
Yay for the loss though!! Whoop!!

Haha my older brother cut my hair when i was little but other than that disaster I've always had long hair! shortest has been just above my shoulders I think! I need to have a trim really but will wait till next month I think.

Thanks lovey - pleased that I got some sort of loss. And actually 1lb a week is still good (i just like more cos I'm fussy!)

I don't like it on its own, it has an odd taste that does linger quite a bit but it was surpassingly nice in with frozen cherries & the oats. I will have it again but i won't rush out to buy the yogurts. Ive heard mixed reviews too...i bought a load as friends from SW couldn't get them and once id tried one decided to sell the majority as i don't think it was worth the money!! haha

Hey guys - so yesterday was lovely to spend some time with my little brother and mum. We went and got his hair cut (which I think is awesome!) went to get them something to eat and they had fish and chips :( haha i just pined away! My mum got some mushy pea so i was having a few spoonfuls and really liked them (they had a sweet warm taste) and ask them what they put in it... they only put blooming butter in it amongst other things! So instead of having my syns after tea I counted the mushy peas as a full 12 syns just to be safe.

Took the brother to go buy hair products afterwards (and then a few other bits like face scrub, deodorant etc - he's now at the nearly teenage age!)

was such a lovely day! And whats even better I got home to a dinner cooked by my wonderful other half which was so scrummy!!

Ooh food today...

B - thin (heb), bacon, egg, nectarine & pear
L - Cottage pie with HeA cheese (leftovers I had frozen when I batch cooked)
D - Meatballs & Pasta (might have BNS noodles, if I fancy them instead)

Syns
ketchup - 1
gravy - 0.5

Total - 1.5 (planned so far!)

Oh wow what a transformation! Such a handsome lad! :D

OH YAY about the 1lbs off on *week! That's unheard of for me! Dead proud of you lovely :D and OH NO to buttery mushy peas haha. I think a good week will still give you a great loss for next week hun so don't stress too much :) x

Yeah he was really pleased, and I cant believe how much older he looks/seems! its scary how grown up he is, i want him to be teeny again!

Thanks love - it certainly s unheard of for me too! but I did gain the week before so that must have been because of it. In regards to the mushy peas, I'm not stressing but just cant believe it - just goes to show if its not prepped by you then it could have all sorts in it! Im aiming for at least a 2lbs loss next week but i would love 4!! that would get me into the 10 stone bracket which would just be awesome! I can only dream... gonna try my hardest this week to get it though! xx

Back