Sarah's Weight Loss Diary

Hey lovelies.. Im back at work and although my neck isn't feeling too great I needed to get back to work as I'm self employed and cant be having too much time off.

Thanks for all the kind wishes, it's very restrictive when you do something to your neck/shoulder as you don't realise just how much you use them till you cant!!

Gem - would be so up for a minis meet, def think thats something to plan for the future :)

It's weigh day today... I'm naughty and got on the scales this morning. Think its saying a maintain (possibly a lb off). I have been an angel again this week so i think its really slowing down because I'm close to target. I think I need to mix it up and bit and have a naughty day or something to shake up my system. I have literally been on plan this whole year and I can def tell a difference with my losses now I'm closer to target. I feel I have to work extra hard for it.

Am about to plan my weekly food and try to use up as much as I have in the house - still on a saving money kick and I have tonnes of stuff I can use up at home, just the fresh stuff to buy intermittently.
How is everyone else doing?

Food for today

B - Mullerlight, Strawbs, Hifi
L - Sausage & Ham Salad
D - Unsure (the OH usually cooks on a tuesday but he is out playing football so might just have an Iceland meal for ease!)

Syns
Taster session at group so gonna have a few there but stick within my 15 limit today xx

Need 1.5lbs to be in the 10 stone bracket.
Honestly having thoughts of not having any lunch today which is not the way to go I know! I have to be honest and say that usually on a tuesday I would only eat breakfast and just drink squash up until about 12pm but the last few weeks I've decided to have a light lunch and not be such a crazy person on a weigh in day!

I am so wanting the next stone bracket that the inner crazy Sarah is trying to creep out again....

GAH :eek::(

Eat lunch mrs!! Losses are def hard to achieve when you get so close to target but you can do it. One of the best losses I had was on a week when I was starting to slow down and had a Mcdonalds so always worth a try to shake up your system a bit. Hope your neck and shoulder are a bit better today! xxx

Hiya Sarah! Good to see you.. Hope your neck is much better now?! I am defo up for a meet up as long as I'm not otherwise engaged. I already organise a convention every year for a FB game that has people turn up from the length and breadth of the country and even as far away as Netherlands, Italy and America so I'm no stranger to events as such. This years is set for June and we are on holiday last week of July, should defo put some feelers out I think. I will do it the weekend if I think about it :)

Good Luck for weigh in! I know how hard it is when the losses slow down and you are desperate to get into the next stone bracket, I was exactly the same last May. If you don't manage it this week then you will next week :) x

Maintain for me tonight and because I'm grumpy about in instead of boring you with my rants I shall call my mum have a good moan then snuggle up with the pup in bed and watch crap tele.

Ending the day with cheese on toast (2.5 syns for an extra slice of bread) quavers 4.5 and a mini ripple (4.5)

Ending the day at 16 syns (might even be less but just on the safe side!)

Morning all :)

Had a good sulk last night and put my big girl pants on this morning (both physically and mentally!!)

I am drawing a line under last week, even though I was good, and just going full guns for it this week. Am going to look through the magazine for some new recipes and try some new things. Am also going to do a big fruit and veg shop tonight and make sure I eat plenty of speed this week. I had thought about having one naughty night to kick start it all again but I'm just not sure i can bring myself to when I don't have anything planned (all the birthday etc are later on this month!)

Food for today -

B - Shreddies, Milk, Apple
L - Campfire stew
D - Unsure...will either be an Iceland Ready Meal or if I manage to get to the shops later i'll make something out of that. Will let you all know

Syns

None planned so far so will just see how i go xx

Morning chick! I read this earlier then got distracted by cooking my breakfast! I shall update my diary later on as I need to sleep, but wanted to say don't be too hard on yourself...I know it's WAY easier said than done! I have been in that place so many times where I literally have to shout at myself...lol..

Good plan for mixing it up...lots of speed and new meals always helps :)

Totally understand your dissapointment hun - you've done so well so far it's just those final few pounds! Save your naughty food for your birthday and enjoy yourself! x

Hi Sarah, sorry you've been down about the maintain hun, but I'm sure next week will see a positive loss :) . You already sound in control with your meals and speed food. I'm sure it won't be long now before you see those 10's .

Kay xx

Thanks guys! Feeling loads better and managed to get a quick food shop in last night before heading home & having a quick tea before heading out again to see Stephen K Amos at the theatre. It was so so so good but I'm feeling the late night this morning. I am such an oldie and love to go to bed at 10 each night (to be fair I have to get to work for 7 so i do get up early!) but last night was gone 12 and I'm feeling it this morning!

Having a very speedy breakfast & bottle of water to kick start me today.

B - Fruit salad
S - Cheese Toastie & Clementines
L - Sushi
D - Chicken Starry & Scrambled egg (no noodles/rice)

Syns
Sushi - 3.5 syns
Quavers - 4.5

Total - 8

Update re syns - had one bag of quavers 4.5 syns and sushi for 2.5 syns.

7 syns in total so may have homemade eton mess for pudding tonight if i fancy it - tried some at the taster session this week and it was SO good!

I'm the same about the early nights - Anything later than 10pm and I start lagging the next day! Oooo I realy want a toastie now!

I'm the same about the early nights - Anything later than 10pm and I start lagging the next day! Oooo I realy want a toastie now!

Nearly time to go home and I am lagging thats for sure. Cant wait to get into my pjs, cooks tea and watch rubbish tele snuggled up on the sofa with the pooch and OH. Feels like we haven't done it for ages (get your mind out of the gutter!) Monday i felt so rough with my neck i stayed in bed all day then tuesday was group so i was out for that and he had football and last night we were out. Looking forward to a bit of time at home

xxx

Hello beauty!

Firstly - HELL YESSSSS TO A MEET UP! I'd love to hug all you ladies personally for being such motivational mini's to me! Would be a dream to split a slice of cake with you all bwhahahahaha!

I'm sorry about your maintain, BUT it looks like you are in control and on track. Planning and getting all the right food in so perseverance is key and you will 100% see those 10's :)

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello beauty!

Firstly - HELL YESSSSS TO A MEET UP! I'd love to hug all you ladies personally for being such motivational mini's to me! Would be a dream to split a slice of cake with you all bwhahahahaha!

I'm sorry about your maintain, BUT it looks like you are in control and on track. Planning and getting all the right food in so perseverance is key and you will 100% see those 10's :)

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Cake...wine....wine...cake... I like the sounds of this (I'm aware you didn't say wine, my brain just went there!)

Thanks lovely - yep I'm on it with bells on this week. I so so so so so so want to see 10st on the scales... cant come soon enough! Finish work at 11am today then having a very chilled one i think. Hope you have a lovely weekend xxx

Hey guys - So i feel really pumped today. I have been in work since just before 7 and got LOADS done already. Finish at 11am and then having a day at home doing a bit of housework etc. Tomorrow I'm off to the scan with my brother and his OH to find out if it is a niece of nephew :) Cant wait!

Food today -

B - Fruit Salad (Straws, Rasps, Grapes)
L - Chicken Starry (Very speedy)
D - BNS Risotto with Bacon and lots of speed veg.
Snack - Either a cheese toastie or a bowl of cereal (HeB)

Syns -
Unsure today will go with the flow and see what I fancy. Will update as and when.

Hey guys - So i feel really pumped today. I have been in work since just before 7 and got LOADS done already. Finish at 11am and then having a day at home doing a bit of housework etc. Tomorrow I'm off to the scan with my brother and his OH to find out if it is a niece of nephew :) Cant wait!

Food today -

B - Fruit Salad (Straws, Rasps, Grapes)
L - Chicken Starry (Very speedy)
D - BNS Risotto with Bacon and lots of speed veg.
Snack - Either a cheese toastie or a bowl of cereal (HeB)

Syns -
Unsure today will go with the flow and see what I fancy. Will update as and when.

Morning lovely :) , you sound so positive and upbeat, it's really good to hear. You must be super excited today to find out the results of the scan for your niece or nephew :D. Looking forward to your post later on. Have a lovely time !

Kay xx

Hey guys - sorry wasn't online at all over the weekend!

Had a very on plan weekend though (will post my food pics in a min) We spent Saturday at the scan then a bit go PINK shopping after as my brother & his OH are having a girl! I cant wait to meet her even more now. We saw her in 2d & 4d and it was just amazing. She is such a little wriggler & I am in love already!!

On the way home everyone was hungry so we stopped off for a mcdonalds and I just had a diet sprite...go me! We then had a very chilled Saturday night & sunday we popped to the car boot for a few baby bits (spent £5 and got absolutely loads!) After that we popped to Matty's aunties and spent some time with them and his little cousins. We got home early evening last night and had a bit of a tidy up and tried a new recipe....it was absolutely delicious. We had sweet chilli chicken with stir fried noodles and veg - will def be something we have often.

Today I'm back in work and still very much on plan - lets just hope it reflects when I weigh tomorrow!

Food today -

B - Strawbs, rasps, yogurt & hifis
L - Going out with work for a meal (Will have a jacket potato, beans and cheese or a salad depending on how they prepare it all!)
D - Omelette & Salad

Syns - Might syn some chocolate later if I fancy a dessert when Im home but otherwise I have no plans for syns today

Back