Sarah's Weight Loss Diary

Hey hun... Just checking in on ya, though I have caught you on Insta ;) ....Promise I will get to that meet up thread later today when I get in from weigh in and the girls have gone...have been busy most the weekend with a online campaign for a terminally ill friend.

Yay! It's a girl it's a girl!!!!!!

That's fabulous news! I think you've been so bloomin focuses this week and meals have been on point . I hope tomorrow brings you the 10s babe!!! Xx

Hey hun... Just checking in on ya, though I have caught you on Insta ;) ....Promise I will get to that meet up thread later today when I get in from weigh in and the girls have gone...have been busy most the weekend with a online campaign for a terminally ill friend.

Hey love - I'm doing a catch up too as I've not been online all weekend - will be stopping by yours in a min xxx

Yay! It's a girl it's a girl!!!!!!

That's fabulous news! I think you've been so bloomin focuses this week and meals have been on point . I hope tomorrow brings you the 10s babe!!! Xx
I know right... so exciting!! Im going to be her only auntie too so i feel doubly excited!

I reallllly want it - but man I just should never get on my scales. I wish I didn't as I do my own head in but it's so difficult not to. Showing I'm 11st exactly today which has bummed me out a little but I'm not going to let it! xxx

Ooooo food looks yum!

And YAY for a girl – pink pink pink! Love a good car boot, I always see so many baby things at our local – most of which are in mint condition. I love getting stuff for the house down there too like pictures and vases etc.

Stop getting on those scales missy – I’m going to come and steal them from you!! xx

Ooooo food looks yum!

And YAY for a girl – pink pink pink! Love a good car boot, I always see so many baby things at our local – most of which are in mint condition. I love getting stuff for the house down there too like pictures and vases etc.

Stop getting on those scales missy – I’m going to come and steal them from you!! xx

Baby stuff from car boots are great because no one sells shitty baby clothes and if they are you can spot it a mile off. 30p an item...love it! I can be the aunty who spoils it but not breaks the bank. Perf!
I never find any good stuff for me though, no house stuff etc. I get quite fed up with them as i don't have the patience to rifle through lots of tat to find something nice.

haha I know. I neeeeeed to stop. Think I will get him to hide them... i might change my mind when it comes to doing it now. That would be a long way to come but you are more than welcome :p

So we went for lunch with work and whilst EVERYONE had something naughty including the OH (burgers, mixed grills, fajitas, puddings you name it!)

I had the chicken salad with no dressing and it was pretty bland. Had a piece of garlic bread and a teeny bit of mayo so will call that my syns for the day. (Also had a mugshot in my break this morning)

Will have an omelette later with my HeA of cheese. Am also going to pick up some supplies from sainsburys tonight when Matty gets some fuel. Might have a long bath tonight as my shoulder/neck is still pretty sore. Think it might be from when I had my car accident last year... xxx

Morning all! Didn't end up having tea last night as I wasn't hungry - spent the evening pampering myself instead. A long soak in the tub... facemask etc & did my nails as well (I only stopped biting my nails last year so it's all still very indulgent and new to me!

Today is weigh day...duh duh duhhhhhhh (I sung that aloud, def sounded better than it read!)

Hoping to break into those 10's but before that I have a busy day at work and a hospital appointment before group. Food for today is as follows

B - Fruit, mullerlight & hifis
L - Tuna Salad
D - Macaroni Cheese & Salad

Syns -
Will probably only syn some ketchup for my mac & cheese but otherwise that will be it. Will update if this changes :) xx

Hey! 4lbs off tonight so I'm so thrilled and I'm currently 1lb off my 5stone award. Over the moon and will properly update tomorrow as I'm very sleepy and going to have an early night. Xx

Hey guys! Sorry for the short post last night - I had an early night!

So over the moon with my result last night - just 1lb til I hit my 5 stone and 8lbs till target! It feels within reach. Ahhhh I cant wait :)

So I was thrilled last night but this soon subsided as my consultant announced she was leaving us and I'm gutted. I completely get why as she has become a team developer & already runs two groups and her husband runs his own group so she had to drop one group and it made sense for her and her working/family life to drop us. Still really gutted though. The other things is the person taking over for her is one of my best mates... I met her through slimming world an she is a FANTASTIC consultant but she's my friend and not my consultant. My actual consultant is the person i imagine getting to target with and although i consider her a friend she more my consultant that anything. Whereas the person taking over is my proper friend!

Food for today
B - Hifi, you & fruit
L - Leftover mac & cheese (HeA)
D - Unsure need to do my meal plan today! xx

Syns - none planned

AMAZING! That's a fab loss and so well deserved too! Your persistence paid off well done!
As for your consultant – could you not go to one of her other groups or would your friend take offence? I know what you mean about the consultant / friend thing as I think I’d almost feel I could cheat a bit more if my consultant was one of my best mates!

What a fantastic loss!! And so close to goal, well done you! I think Jessie's suggestion is good, are you able to go to another group? I'm sure your friend would understand if you told her that it feels too close to home, a bit like meeting your doctor at a social function thinking last time I saw you, I looked like a drowned rat full of cold and you were listening to my chest...slightly over the top comparison, sorry :D

So I finally had a chance to catch up. I have been seriously lacking reading diaries. But so happy to see how fantastic you are doing!! I know what you mean about consultants. I changed groups and it wasn't for me I miss my consultant. So now doing it online and actually finding it a little bit easier than when I was in the wrong group. But you have 8lbs to target just amazing!! You can do it without your consultant you've come so far already! Plus your friend will support you along with all your minis!

Hey guys - its been a bit busy for me the past few days but I have pretty much stayed on plan (bar all you can eat sushi last night and a couple of glasses of wine...though sushi is really very good on plan food with minimal syns!)

Im back on it today and drawing a line through it and back to shifting this last 8lbs till target. I am not weighing in tonight but will be going on thursday instead.

Plan for today food wise

B - Shreddies (B) & 1/3 (A) milk, Clementines
L - Mugshot, fruit salad
D - The OH is out tonight so might just do jacket spud or an Iceland meal depending on what I fancy.

Syns - none today.

Oh and re the consultant thing, I'm going to see how it goes with my friend for a while and see what the group dynamic is like before I make any decisions :) Thanks for all your messages - my friend is a fab consultant and such a lovely person and I want to see her succeed so I'm going to support her unless it doesn't work for me and what I need xxx

That's really nice of you - I'm sure it'll work out well for the both of you! You're so close to target now - you can do it :)

I've never tried Sushi - might need to give it a go - where is the best place to go? xx

Back