ProPoints sarahs weight loss

morning, weighed in yesterday and lost 1.5lb, very happy, that's 17lb so far, having a low week and saving all my 49 for the weekend, got so much on xx

Well done Sarah,
You are doing extremely well l:happy096:

Elizabeth.x

Well it here, the weekend which every dieter dreads, especially when you have kids!, I now have 15 eggs in my house so far, it's gonna take will power but I will NOT give in,

Morning, hope u, all had a good Easter, I got weighed today and lost another 1lb, that 18 so far

Morning, got a poorly little boy today and a shed to paint :(, only had 2 small drinks last night and a chow mein, still have 20 of my weeklies but going to try not to have them, I've done no proper exercise as kids off school, now weather picking up it should be a lot easier x

Hi Sarah! I'm Sarah too. Congrats on all your weight loss, you're doing great!

morning all, havent been on here for 4 weeks, I've had a bad few weeks, I have gained 1.5lb to what I've lost, feeling much more positive today though, I have 7 weeks til my holidays and would like to lose another stone, I've lost over a stone already, I've started the day with 2 weetabix with blueberries, and will be having a prawn stirfry for tea, there is a buffet at work but will stick to salad,hope every is doing well, I'm going to have a catch up now on everyone's diarys xx

Fab day yesterday, and again today just had a kit kat to finish me off, I've made the ww pins jellies, 1 pp each mmmm

Back