Smart Points Sarah's WW Diary - 5.5lb lost / 65to go :)

Well done on the weigh in result! :)
Hope you aren't aching as much from swimming now...when I first started going I really ached a lot. But I did get used to it the more I went.
Glad the freezer will come next week.
Your good always looks so delicious.
Hope you're having a good weekend.

Just popping by to subscribe.

Well done on the 2lb loss. Food is looking good. What are these "slim a soup"s? I have seen both you and Serena mention them now. Looks like a usually low smartpoint snack.

Well done on the 2lb loss. Food is looking good. What are these "slim a soup"s? I have seen both you and Serena mention them now. Looks like a usually low smartpoint snack.

Here to Help:)

image.png

Hi, ..and welcome!! I hope you're enjoying WW so far? Arthritis of any kind is awful isn't it.....I have RA in hands and feet and ankles and I have oestioarthritis (sorry I can't spell it lol) in my knee. It's been so bad this week, especially my feet grrrrrr it's like walking bare footed on pebbles is the best way I can describe it :( But because I have it in my hands and feet, crutches and walking stick isn't much use to me just now as it hurts my hands too much. As for carb cravings, oh my!! They can be horrendous at times. I don't cut or count carbs but I do watch them as I know I don't use them so much now I'm not as active. I am glad you have found some ideas in my meals, that's lovely to know, thank you!! I will try and keep it as varied as I can and keep it interesting :) What day do you get weighed? xx[/QUOTE]

First time quoting here so fingers crossed I've got it right! Tomorrow is my first weigh in. I'm doing it online so I know I can always manage to get weighed.
Walking on pebbles is exactly how I try to explain the feeling in my feet so I know how you feel. I've been bad this week, think it's because of sudden temp drop, roll on Spring.

Me again. Why is your quote not nice & tidy in a box like the others, arghhh!

Anyway, how are you feeling after the swimming?
Well done on the 2lb loss, that's great. Woo!

Menu looks fab! Love the cup/glass you've got your soup in! X
Thanks hun, bought it as a pack of 2 in Tesco a few years ago :) xx

Me again. Why is your quote not nice & tidy in a box like the others, arghhh!

Anyway, how are you feeling after the swimming?
Well done on the 2lb loss, that's great. Woo!

Ha ha I think its because the start of the quote is missing, hopefully next time you try it, it'll work :)

Thank you!! I was quite sore after swimming, but wasn't too bad! :) How did your weigh go?? xx

Ha ha I think its because the start of the quote is missing, hopefully next time you try it, it'll work :)

Thank you!! I was quite sore after swimming, but wasn't too bad! :) How did your weigh go?? xx

2nd try.

Glad you weren't too bad. I can't do swimming although I enjoy floating in a hydrotherapy pool, not sure the calorie burn will be huge on that.

Weigh in was great thanks, I lost 3lb I've decided to change my weigh day to Friday from this week, just in case of weekend mishaps ( read blow outs).

Hope your weeks going well so far.

Hi, So sorry to those replies I some how totally missed the other day!! Not sure how I managed it, but I promise it wasn't ignorance lol... I have not been here a couple of days as I have been in a fibromyalgia flare up :( The fatigue and pain is awful but I am feeling up to a little catch up on here this evening :D:D I miss you guys!!!!! :D:D:D

Well done on the weigh in result! :)
Hope you aren't aching as much from swimming now...when I first started going I really ached a lot. But I did get used to it the more I went.
Glad the freezer will come next week.
Your good always looks so delicious.
Hope you're having a good weekend.
I could of sworn I replied to this?? lol oh well I 'll reply again lol...I did ache a little but wasn't too sore :) I don't usually prepare foods etc so last week has really taken it out of me and so I will be glad when the new freezer arrives (see my last post for the update on that one as its a nightmare grrrrr) xx

Aw thank you hunnie :D I can see Serena kindly replied so I hope that helped :D xx

Thank you hunnie :D:D xx

How's your day been Sweetie? Not long till freezer delivery day!!! X
I am in a flare up so haven't been good healthwise but food wise I am still 100% :D As for the freezer.......Nightmare!! See my last post on here :( xx

2nd try.

Glad you weren't too bad. I can't do swimming although I enjoy floating in a hydrotherapy pool, not sure the calorie burn will be huge on that.

Weigh in was great thanks, I lost 3lb I've decided to change my weigh day to Friday from this week, just in case of weekend mishaps ( read blow outs).

Hope your weeks going well so far.
Whoop whoop :) It worked!! ......Wow well done on your 3lb that is amazing!!!! Aw bless you yes I know my Saturday morning weigh in helps keep me on track!! Good luck for weigh in on Friday!!! xx

Ah I hope I didn't miss any one above with replies......I'm hopeless at times lol

Well my lovely freezer I have been eagerly awaiting arrived this morning.....and it was damaged so now awaiting freezer number 3!!!! Third time lucky I hope :):) Really wasn't impressed!!

Any way, I hope you are all having a great week and I will be back posting properly very soon!! Right now in this flare up, the smallest task exhausts me!! :( But I'm still lurking :D:D:D xxxx

Ah I hope I didn't miss any one above with replies......I'm hopeless at times lol

Well my lovely freezer I have been eagerly awaiting arrived this morning.....and it was damaged so now awaiting freezer number 3!!!! Third time lucky I hope :):) Really wasn't impressed!!

Any way, I hope you are all having a great week and I will be back posting properly very soon!! Right now in this flare up, the smallest task exhausts me!! :( But I'm still lurking :D:D:D xxxx

Sorry to hear about the flare up :( How long will it normally take to clear up?

Can't quite believe your freezer was damaged, really hope the next one is ok!!!

We miss you too, Hurry up and get well soon!!! X

Sorry you're having a flare, do you have triggers with fibro? Not having much fun with this freezer business are you? 3rd time lucky and all that.
Good luck for weighin.

We miss you too...but more importantly I hope that the flare up has calmed down and you are feeling better. :)
So annoying about the freezer being damaged! Hopefully this time it'll all go ok.
Hope you are having a nice weekend...With plenty of rest! x

Good morning everyone :)

Aw thank you so much for all your lovely messages!!! They really cheered me up :):) I am still in my flare up, unfortunately there is no time scale for it so I don't know how long it will last. I have had a really bad head ache for days which pain meds didn't cure so I took migraine meds and it went!! Which has made me realise that my migraines have changed which isn't good, especially as I have other changes just now like I am disorientated and dizzy all the time, I have no balance, the room spins etc sos I think I need to get this checked out!!

Diet wise - I lost 1lb yesterday at weigh in which again is disappointing for the effort I put in but it's still a pound in the right direction!!

Freezer.....it was due to arrive yesterday and surprise surprise it didn't arrive!! I called Argos but they couldn't help as it's coming direct from supplier and their office closed at 1 so I can't call them until tmrw morning.....I am really not happy so god help them when I get through to them!!!! I will now be logging a formal complaint with Argos as my contract is with them after all and so who they have delivering the freezer is their choice and falls on them!! So I have no idea when it will arrive now.

What a nightmare!!! Today I am home as I am not able to go out or drive when I'm like this so a lazy day at home it is :D:D

I hope you are all having a great wknd! xxx

Good morning everyone :)

Aw thank you so much for all your lovely messages!!! They really cheered me up :):) I am still in my flare up, unfortunately there is no time scale for it so I don't know how long it will last. I have had a really bad head ache for days which pain meds didn't cure so I took migraine meds and it went!! Which has made me realise that my migraines have changed which isn't good, especially as I have other changes just now like I am disorientated and dizzy all the time, I have no balance, the room spins etc sos I think I need to get this checked out!!

Diet wise - I lost 1lb yesterday at weigh in which again is disappointing for the effort I put in but it's still a pound in the right direction!!

Freezer.....it was due to arrive yesterday and surprise surprise it didn't arrive!! I called Argos but they couldn't help as it's coming direct from supplier and their office closed at 1 so I can't call them until tmrw morning.....I am really not happy so god help them when I get through to them!!!! I will now be logging a formal complaint with Argos as my contract is with them after all and so who they have delivering the freezer is their choice and falls on them!! So I have no idea when it will arrive now.

What a nightmare!!! Today I am home as I am not able to go out or drive when I'm like this so a lazy day at home it is :D:D

I hope you are all having a great wknd! xxx

I'm sorry to hear you're still in your flare up :( Hope it does one soon! Migraines really suck, I suffer badly with them so I feel your pain. Glad to hear the meds sorted it out tho.

Well Done on the loss, slow and steady wins the race and we are all in this with you!

I think you need Martin Lewis on the case of the freezer, that's really bad customer service!!!

Hope you enjoy your lazy day, I'm not going anywhere today either. X

Sorry of hear you are still having your flare up. It definitely sounds like you need to get it looked into if you are having different/more symptoms.
I hope that things get better for you soon.
And you should really complain to Argos about the freezer...like you said your purchase was through them. I hope it turns up soon!
Take care :)

Sorry of hear you are still having your flare up. It definitely sounds like you need to get it looked into if you are having different/more symptoms.
I hope that things get better for you soon.
And you should really complain to Argos about the freezer...like you said your purchase was through them. I hope it turns up soon!
Take care :)
Thank you hun|!! Yeah I am still waiting for Argos to get back to me about it ! No idea when my freezer will arrive :( xx

I'm sorry to hear you're still in your flare up :( Hope it does one soon! Migraines really suck, I suffer badly with them so I feel your pain. Glad to hear the meds sorted it out tho.

Well Done on the loss, slow and steady wins the race and we are all in this with you!

I think you need Martin Lewis on the case of the freezer, that's really bad customer service!!!

Hope you enjoy your lazy day, I'm not going anywhere today either. X
Thank you hunnie! I know, its awful customer service from Argos and courier now, driving me mad not knowing when it will come! xx

Back