Saruk slims for summer '15

Hi hun
Poppin by to subscribe..
Firstly weldone on this weeks weight loss 7.5lb thats amazin u sud b sooo proud. An 10points onnthe bmi scale such a good achievement.
Xxx

:eek::party0011::party0011::party0011:

Congratulations! That is an incredible loss - well done. Amazing how different you sound from the post just before - and a real testament to your determination.

Hi hun
Poppin by to subscribe..
Firstly weldone on this weeks weight loss 7.5lb thats amazin u sud b sooo proud. An 10points onnthe bmi scale such a good achievement.
Xxx

Hiya love! Thanks so much - it still hasn't sunk in. The problem with me is, when I get a loss like this I get it into my head that I'll do that every week and be at target in just a few weeks. Er ... no, Sarah you moron. ;) hope you're doing well with your journey!

:eek::party0011::party0011::party0011:

Congratulations! That is an incredible loss - well done. Amazing how different you sound from the post just before - and a real testament to your determination.

Thanks so much, Sally. Yep - my day totally flipped around since that post before. Whiney aren't I? Haha. I just couldn't see how going to Coventry for 5 days a week could be anything apart from totally disruptive. Luckily, my manager saw it the same way, too (although with less of the dramatics!)

Good day again today, but I am still off work. I've been busting my gut making sure I go in even when I've felt rough and it's done me absolutely no favours - so this time around it's all about getting myself better.

That being said, I am going stir crazy so I'm going to have a chilled evening at a friend's house with some soup and either Grey's Anatomy or Comic Relief. Or perhaps a little of both. Can't wait to see another human being for longer than 2 minutes!

So far today I've had 1x hi-fi light bar (half b), a crumpet with marmite and marg (7) and a cooked breakfast of 1x syn-free Linda McCartney sausage, some beans, 1x poached egg and 1x toast (half b).

Soup for dinner - might cut up some cheese for healthy A and pop it in the soup. Simply glorious when it melts :) om nom nom. It will be Heinz tomato soup though as it's so comforting with tonsillitis (takes me back to being young!) which I believe is 8.5 syns but I'm still happy. Calorie wise it's not a particularly high day but that's fine because I've spent the majority of it horizontal.

Happy Friday everyone :)

Aaawww ur evening sounds fun...im watchin comic relief but i always get so upset! Have u seen any of dermot today dancin hats off to him he did good haha!!
My journey has only jus started lost 10lb soo far a longggg way tp go xxxx

Aaawww ur evening sounds fun...im watchin comic relief but i always get so upset! Have u seen any of dermot today dancin hats off to him he did good haha!!
My journey has only jus started lost 10lb soo far a longggg way tp go xxxx

Noooo, I haven't seen any of it! I might watch some today. Was it good? Any particular bits worth watching?

10lbs you'll never see again though! Congrats!

Argh, my brother is down for the weekend so all his (and, coincidently, my) favourite foods are in - thick, fresh loaves of bouncy white bread, croissants, shortbread, puddings. Urggghhhh. Time to test my willpower!

Trying to decide whether to go to a friend's party or not - I'd have to drive as I'm on antibiotics but it's about a 45 minute journey, which isn't awful but equally I don't know if it'll be worth it. I'd probably be the only sober one (although a lot of my friends say they're not drinking much cos of mother's day) but then it would probably beat another night in. Decisions, decisions!

Right, think I might go get me some porridge made with water, banana and honey. YUM.

Aaawww defo go to the party.. gets u out and even if u only stay for a bit it beats rubbish saturday night tv! And being sober means ur up early for mothers day :).. white bread i try not to have bread at all coz i love it so much i wud binge on it!!
Erm i turned rnd off after maybe an hour so cnt really comment lol
Xx

Soooo, I decided against the party! I instead stayed in, cooked my mum an early mother's day meal (spinach and cottage cheese SW cannelloni - it's bloody amazing, even if I do say so myself. Might try it with Quorn mince soon, too) and had a little wine. Then sat down with the whole fam and watched The Imitation Game - it was nice.

Comparatively to other weekends, this one has been saintly - but, I can't help thinking it's been quite bad. I think it's cos I wanted an absolutely perfect one which hasn't happened what with a couple of wines each night and a couple shortbread biccies. So, in the next 12 hours I need to shake that feeling off and really focus again - I know I can still get a decent loss... I've just been spoiled by my 7 and a half pounder! ;)

Anyway - currently tucked up in bed with Gossip Girl and a hot water bottle ... perfect! :)

Monday - my least favourite of days but it's been a good one! Really struggled getting up for work this morning but once I got going it was nice to actually be out and about being productive rather than horizontal watching endless Gossip Girl and kids' movies (although don't get me wrong, totally watching more GG tonight).

Work was really busy but got loads done, and I found out that the big boss at my client vetoed my relocation to Coventry - and it's always nice to know that people don't want you to go, particularly the bigger bosses.

Food-wise I've been okay, although probably over synned. Breakfast was a side of toast with peanut butter and a banana, lunch was wholemeal pasta with spinach, mushroom, cottage cheese, sweetcorn, tomato and, weirdly, sweet chilli sauce (I really wasn't looking forward to as it was pretty dry but the sweet chilli really perked it up), followed by 2 biscuits and some fruit and yoghurt. Totally did not need the biscuits at all. Dinner is currently in the oven and will be baked potato with beans and cheese - my favourite. The only snacks during the day was a little packet of dried pineapple and dried mango. Not terrible for a busy Monday but not perfect either!

I'm happy though :)

Hi Popping in to subscribe :) Keep at it and you will be fully focused in no time! We only fail if we give up and stop trying:)
Am a page or 2 behind ! Well done on the loss!
It works if you keep going!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Zafira :) welcome to my ramblings! Good saying - I like that! Thank you very much :)

Tuesday

Nearly hump day! Today I felt I was really rather good - until I got home.

Breakfast - slice of toast with peanut butter and banana, snack size dried pineapple and mango
Lunch - leftover pasta with cottage cheese, mushrooms, sweetcorn, tomato, spinach and sweet chilli
Dinner - half a bowl of porridge with skimmed milk, banana and honey; a little too much homemade curry that my Dad made. Was meant to just have a taste but it was so good I couldn't stop. It was made with a sauce from a jar - oooops. I probably had about 3/4 of a portion worth but it's a little difficult to tell as I was just guzzling it out of the slow cooker. WHAT A CHUBSTER.
Snacks - little coconut pieces, diet coke, grapes, a few mixed nuts

So, apart from the curry I would have been quite pleased! Starting to sound a little repetitive aren't I? Sorry folks.

Tomorrow I'm going out for dinner with some old work mates. I think I'm going to go for a bunless veggie burger with salad. I'm hoping that won't be too detrimental for weigh in on Thursday.

Gaaahhh, so tired again. The screen is hurting my eyes. Whyyyyy is it so bright?!

That's the thing once you get a taste for something.... Just a little more..... Then a little more.... And before you know it you've had too much:D

Do you have brightness control for the screen:D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh really? I always got it in my head that sauce from a jar was baaaaddddd. Wel, we'll soon know at weigh in!

Yeah exactly Zafira - I think the fact that I keep putting more in when I was going to have a taste was what made me think I had screwed up.

Went out for dinner last night and opted for a bunless halloumi and pepper burger with sweet potato fries. They swapped the bread for half an avocado and honestly it was more like a salad - I also hadn't had my hex a so some of the halloumi if not all would have counted towards that. So - not ideal but hopefully not a game changer either.

Anyway, had a sneaky peek on the scales and it kind if looks like I've stayed the same which I'll be okay with - after weigh in last week I did think I'd gain this week just down to circumstance so if I can avoid that itd be great. We'll see though!

1.5lbs on - a shame but not entirely unexpected. And I kind of deserve it after the shocker that I've had today - a full sized almond croissant, a miniature pain au chocolate, 2x biscuits, 2x double stuffed Oreos (although these should really count as free food - I mean, come on, resisting them would actually have killed me and what's the point in being a skinny dead person?) and a halloumi and mushroom toastie from Pure. I think that equates to a zillion syns and roughly 0 bits of free food. Way to go! Oh and a SW hifi rocky road. KILLING IT :giggle:

I should probably be scolding myself more but right now I'm so tired I just don't have the enthusiasm. It's what I get when I don't plan a breakfast and then go straight to a 4 hour conference.

Anywaaaayyy I'm finishing off the day nicely with a mahoosive glass of wine and one of the cod things I got from M&S. Just to really put the final nail in the coffin.

Plan for tomorrow:

PUT TODAY BEHIND ME.

Breakfast: 2x poached egg with marmite on toast. If you like marmite, TRY THIS
Lunch: either a chilli con carne or a falafel thing that my friend at work wants me to try. I should really go with the chilli but I'm not sure what it'll be like cold (no microwave at work). Has anyone had cold chilli and, if so, is it any good?
Dinner: jacket pots with beans and cheese

Woooooop, Friday tomorrow! Need to make the decision whether to give myself an extra hour in bed, so get up at 6:40 rather than my usual 5:40 or do 5:40 and be in a better position to view the eclipse (better position = actually being outside rather than on a train). I might set my alarm early and see how I feel.

Hi hun! A skinny dead person:D:D:D cnt stop smilin at that!! 1.5lb on u can easy get that off...i did let out a lil laugh readin that all them foods should b free haha i totally agree with u!!
Xxx

Urgh, i have had SUCH a bad weekend! Full of really naughty food and al it's done is make me feel so unwell. Had lots of social occasions and it was just lots of snacking on beige food and chocolate. Feel grimmmm.

However, meal plan for the week has been made and it's full of yummy things. I forget that with Slimming World you can have what you want, it just needs to fit into the plan. For ages I've been saying 'I just really want some stuffed pasta but can't have it' and then today I thought, well why not? Fit it into the plan, have it, enjoy it and don't feel guilty. So, that's what I'm going to do! Tomorrow's and Tuesday's lunches will be stuffed pasta and I think this will equate to about 4 syns per portion but I'll double check when cooking it. I'm so excited to have it too, mmmmm. I was going to have it tonight but am far too full! Maybe just a sneaky one or two ;)

Can't believe the weekend is over again - and I don't feel any less tired! Bad times... Early night for me I think!

Back