Saruk slims for summer '15

After all that excitement about having stuffed pasta I only went and left it on the train! Very upsetting. Yesterday was quite a good day, hoping for a better one today followed by Body Balance tonight.

I've got after work drinks on Thursday so I won't make slimming world this week. Hoping if I can stay being good I'll undo any damage from the weekend.

I've also got to decide what to do when I move up to London, whether to find a group up there. I'm tempted to give myself a few weeks to just see how I do being at home, having more time to plan and prepare meals etc. I'll also start going to the gym at work - I didn't think I was allowed as I'm a contractor but they don't mind which is good. But if a few weeks pass and I've gone AWOL and not stuck to anything, I'll find a group. Not sure if that's the best decision but I have a while to decide. Lots of viewings on Wednesday though, eeeeeep!

So glad it's not Monday anymore! I hate Mondays.

I have a flat in London and it's nearly friday! I love today! Woohoooooo. I didn't go to SW as I thought I was going out for work drinks - they got cancelled but I didn't take my book and card etc with me. I might go Saturday morning though if I wake up in time.

Eeeeep, today has been awesome :)

apart from a Nando's yesterday I've been quite good. Needing to get my head more in the game if poss though. One month til I move and I want to make the most of being at SW. One big push to see me through!

Back