SA's 810 and beyond diary a.k.a My daily kick up my own behind ;-)

Just popping in to say hello :wavey:

Hello campers!

It never rains but it pours...I have been internet-less at home (just sneaking on quickly at work before 9am) and car-less as well - its engine gave up the ghost on Friday night so have been stuck at home with no t'internet...grrrrrr :mad: My weekend has been like one of those TV programmes where they take all the mod cons away from the kids to see how they cope :D

Will catch up with posts at lunchtime but hope all is well with everyone xx

All good... glad to see you!!! Hope your car & net connection are fixed soon!!!

xxx

Morning Serena, isn't it always the way that everything goes at once? Bah x

Hi guys

Thanks everyone for posting, makes me feel wanted :D

Just within the last few days it seems like the maintainance forum has become a flurry of activity which is great! It's felt a bit weird not logging in each day (not that I've been able to anyway - grrrrr take two).

Anyway have a good day all xx

Hi darling, I got my copy of the cd centre newsletter yesturday, and it was great to see you looking so wonderful and willing to give inspiration to others, you really are a star darling one.

Hi darling, I got my copy of the cd centre newsletter yesturday, and it was great to see you looking so wonderful and willing to give inspiration to others, you really are a star darling one.

Hi Penny

Thanks my darling, hope you're well xx

CD centre newsletter - am I in it then? If so then that's news to me!!

Your front page news darling, so much so that its up on my wall, so very time I go into my kitchen, your there smiling at me, cris wants to know when I will turn into you, I just laugh.
Hope your well darling.

Hi Serena

Hope you're well my dear. I miss you :(

xxxxxxxxxx

Yay - I have my home internet and my car back :D

Hubby was out all day yesterday at a Landrover show in Southampton. Him being out all day with no chance of him popping back unexpectedly would previously have been a cue for me to stock up on unhealthy food and have a bingefest. Sadly, the urge to do that was still there. :( Happily, I didn't. :D Instead I treated myself to an indulgent day of window shopping (well almost - I armed myself with a tenner) and trying on loads of clothes just for the thrill of them fitting.

Anyway, yesterday I bought myself a dress for the first time in 10 years (the last dress I bought was in 1999 and a size 16). Even though it's a summer dress (£9 in a sale) and the weather's going to be too cold to wear it for a while I'm chuffed to pieces with it :)

Just need to bottle that feeling for the next time I feel like heading off into a "go on have a binge, you don't deserve to be slim" moment of madness. :rolleyes:

Him being out all day with no chance of him popping back unexpectedly would previously have been a cue for me to stock up on unhealthy food and have a bingefest.

Oh gosh. I was like that. Madness isn't it.
Sadly, the urge to do that was still there.

doesn't matter though. You recognised it, you found an alternative option :cool: Yah :bliss:

Oh gosh. I was like that. Madness isn't it.

Indeed it is. I find it a real eye-opener being on this forum - all the things I assumed only I was crazy or greedy or sad enough to do and they actually turn out to be relatively common...

How did you feel when you bought the new dress.I bet you felt amazing

Li:)

Aww thanks. It did feel amazing, especially as I've never been slim before so simple things like knowing for the first time that I can get my arms out during the hot weather feel all shiny and new and wondrous.

Not that I don't still have some serious bingo-wingage going on but hey - nobody's perfect :D

I'm such a photo slut aren't I...:rolleyes:

12294-albums942-picture7815.jpg

The dress looks nicer in real life (it's all frilly down the front) but you get the jist.

Ooh I feel like such a...girl!

I'm such a photo slut aren't I...:rolleyes:

12294-albums942-picture7815.jpg

The dress looks nicer in real life (it's all frilly down the front) but you get the jist.

Ooh I feel like such a...girl!

Oh my god. You're tiny. It's the dominatrix's sweet version. My gosh!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO SO SOO PROUD!!!!!!!!

xxxxxx

Thank you :)

Everyone must think I am so vain but it's just my way of pinching myself to prove that no, I'm not dreaming, that really is me there :D

Back