Tbag's last push on... my food diary

Last 2 days have gone well... have had two products, a healthy dinner and a healthy snack everyday

My scales this morning saying 12st 8 already which is 3lb down in 48 hours!

New goal is 4lb off for next weeks weigh in, so official weigh in CDC scales need to be 12st 8

Off for a curry tonight, but going to have chicken tikka and salad, and one spoonful of rice. Oh, and the yoghurt dip, just a couple of teaspoons. Will plonk it all in MFP but hoping it's no more than 400 cals?

So far: CD porridge with skimmed milk 200, hot choc 40, 1/2 banana 60 - 300. If I have yoghurt (140) and tetra (140) later this afternoon, I should come in around 1000!

Scrap the above - went off my original plan already (not badly, but replaced tetra for slim soup and slice of wholemeal bread, and handful of pistachio nuts, plus one biscuit)

700 cals so far, and according to MFP dinner will be 550. So total of 1250....

Just a tip for everyone - tandoori prawns are only 130 calories at an Indian! 1/2 portion of rice is 200 cals, so this is a very low cal healthy meal if you get invited out while on a diet!

Weird - think there might be a problem with my scales. This mornings weigh in says 12st 7, even though I went out for dinner last night.

Think I finished on 1200 total, but still, feels like I ate loads yesterday.

Great first week back on plan - official weigh in was 12st 7.5 lb

Goal for next week is 2lb.

Hi tbag,
great to see you are still at it!! your doing brilliantly! after i stopped end of last year, i am now back, and reading your diary has really spurred me on but made me realise just how good i have to be when maintaining!
I looked back on our old team and did see it has died!
Good luck on your last stone! xx

Hi Skinnybean! Welcome back, I'm so pleased you're giving it another go!

You'll be fine this time with support from your BF - I was the same weight as you when I started, and same goal weight too, so I know you can do it. I have 10.5lb to go, but this is the hardest stretch. I decided to go up to 1200 plan in Dec to prepare for Christmas and now I've decided to stay at this to lose the last 10lb. It's helping me realise how much I can/can't eat in terms of real food, before I put weight on, so I'm hoping it's more likely I'll keep the weight off. Also, I was just sooooo bored with CD products, and the idea of going back to them full time just wasn't an option.

So this last bit might take a bit longer, but hopefully it will mean the weight will stay off.

Good luck and keep me posted on how you're f=getting on won't you.

Urgghhh - have had an "I can't be bothered with this anymore" couple of days. I haven't overeaten or anything, but I haven't been good either.

Weigh in moves to Tuesday evenings now, so expect at least 1lb up....

Bleurggghhh

Hi I am a Cambridge returner and on Stage 3. I remember having good and bad weeks on this step. Hang in there and don't beat yourself up for your bad days - remember today is a new day!

I am at work today and on day three. Trying hard to keep my mind off food!! Particularly hard when the office is full of bad treats!

Right - so I cancelled weigh in with CDC as I haven't had a great week, and haven't been using all my products. So, seeing as I hae about 20 spare, thought I'd cancel, and keep going until next week.

Also, weigh in has moved to evenings now I'm back at work, so I'll be posting my weight loss based on my daily morning weigh in, first thing (after wee!) in my pyjamas.

Weigh in this morning 12st 5lb

Still 12st 5lb.... but TOTM, so hoping to see 12st 4lb in the next 48 hours!

Everything is soooooo slow now!

Weekly weigh in for you guys is tomorrow morning (sneaky peak this morning was 12st 3.5)

Weigh in with CDC tonight - hoping to lose 1lb

Yep - 12st 3.5lb this week. I have to up my game... this last 7lb is taking far too long

I forgot to mention though, that although I've only lost 6lb since my CDC last took my measurements, I've actually lost another 3 inches from my waist!! Hips are the same, 1/2 inch bust, 1/2 inch arms and 1 inch thighs!

I have lost a total of 10 inches from my waist now - brilliant!

Not been a good few days! Weighing in at 12st 5 this morning!

I am not committing myself 100% at the moment - and not sure where to get the motivation! I can be good for the next 5 days, but then we're away for the weekend so will ruin it all again.

I really want to get down to 12stone minimum... but seem to do 2/3 good days and then a bad day.

GRRRRRRR!

No change this week - managed to get back down to 12st 3.5 for weigh in, so STS this week

Haven't written for a while - not really doing cambridge anymore, just calorie counting.

Current stats are 12st 1.5lb so still ever inching towards target, just slow progress!

Argggg - left CDC 2 weeks ago and I've put on 1lb... am weighing in at 12st 2.5lb but I've been out for 2 x lunch and 2 x dinner this week, and drunk wine 4 x this week (lots of client work)

Today I went back to some CD products and had a choc tetra for breakfast. Am going to have a shake for lunch and then a real dinner, and try this for the weekend see if I can shift down to 12st 1.5 again by wednesday...

OMFG!! I'm 12st 4.5 this morning!

Right back to 1000/1200 for the next week...

Back