sasha's diary weigh in

Hello and well done on your 4lbs loss thats really great.
Good luck for the week ahead..:)

hi everyone haven't been on for a few days just getting over shock of last few days events didnt have any major hiccups but mind you havnt pointed a thing either
well were heading back home to lreland next week nice to see family again and hopefully reapply for jobs from there so fingers crossed everyone and chat again soon lol

Hi

We have missed you. Glad you ave sorted yourselves out. I hope something comes up soon for both you and your husband. Bit of shock with the weather though for you. But I suppose its the last thing on your mind.
Will you restart your diet when you get back over this way on.
I went swimming last night with a friend and did 30 lengths. God I ache this morning. WI this morning and I lost 2lbs. I know its a weight loss but I would have liked more. Never mind. Take care and I hope the move goes ok.

Trudi

Week 1 - -5lbs :)
Week 2 - STS :cry:
Week 3 - -2lbs :sigh:

have a lovely time visiting your family.. i dont know about Ireland but the weather in NE of England is quite sunny but very windy and light showers when you least expect them :p so hopefully it will be quite nice for you (but obviously not as nice as Dubai! :D)

keep your chin up, and try hop back on the wagon asap - know its hard when stuff on your mind, but i know you can do it and you dont want to undo your hard work :) xxx

morning guys
well a disapointing sts for me:( this week heading home on thurs we hope,all been well dont know when l'll have internet connected but will be trying my best so keep up all the good work ww buddies and l shall chat you all again soon lol

Hi Sasha, I just wanted to say well done on your 4lbs weight loss on you first week and don't worry about the STS this week, at least it's not a gain. I STS on my 3rd week and my leader made me feel a bit crap about it but tbh I was happy with it, it could have been worse. Hope you have a fab time with your family, my boyfriend is from Ireland and I absolutely love it there.

Good luck with your weightloss journey and I'll keep an eye out for your diary (I have one too they are a great help!!)

Back