~Sass's Food Diary~

ow chocolate labs are so sweet, my sister has got a 6 month old one called Marley, he is so cute and really well trained for 6 months, though this could all change.

i have been watching all the old "its me or the dog" programme's on catch up to see if i get get some tips. Last night they had this really naughty food obsessed dalmatian, the dog would climb the kitchen work surfaces to get food, even open the microwave by pushing the door open button with her nose. Dogs ey ? At least Saph's to short to climb on work surfaces lol

Here's a pic of Kobe & Saph

Attachments

• doggie_xmas 015.jpg
    doggie_xmas 015.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 35
  • doggie_xmas 021.jpg
    doggie_xmas 021.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 41
And here is a pic of my sisters choc lab at about 9 weeks old.

Attachments

• Marley 006.jpg
    Marley 006.jpg
    458.4 KB · Views: 35
AWWWW, dog-dogs! I'm SO jealous!

I actually prefer dogs to (most) people. Love my cat though, she is the cuddliest cat in the world and gives me a lot of love. For a cat. ;)

I prefer dogs to my kids right now lol
:D:D Oh, I remember it well!!

My daughter had a cat who stole food & who could open the pedal bin, nothing was safe. Turned out she had an over active thyroid gland.

Hey cute dogs, nice pics. Max was adorable as a pup. loved me to bits, still does, he's now a great heffalump but still wants to sit on my lap.

Bless him, its funny how the big dogs want to be lap dogs.

kobe has got this thing that when anyone comes in he hooks their index finger around his fang tooth and walks them about ( he is very gentle ). He has been known to drag my sister off the sofa by his tooth technique and then jump in her spot. :8855:

LMAO Hayley, Max does something like that but he grabs your whole hand in his mouth, very gently though.

Afternoon All - Well i have made the choice to go back to CD, i'm re starting today. I wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone on this section who has helped me out so much. :thankyou:

The reasons for moving over if that i'm really feeling like i am over indulging in food and have no control over it just yet. I have also started to be relaxed about my daily carb intake and i know that if i let that carry on i will not lose weight and could fall into old habits.

I also went into boots yesterday and weighed in and though it was saturday i weighed in last week i showed a 2lb gain in 4 days which really upset me.

This diet is great and i have really enjoyed it but i think until i'm closer to goal i will try my hardest to stick with CD, if again i cant cope, i will be back before but i hope to see you all again soon, well once i'm closer to where i want to be.

so this isn't a forever good bye but a just for now goodbye and thank you once again to everyone for being such a lovely bunch of helpful people xxx

Take care guys/girls xx

That's a shame Hayley, please keep in touch.

Well I totally understand your reasons for wanting to go back to CD, you've got to find the way that suits you best. I'm sure you'll get to your goal one way or another. Best of luck with it.
x

Good luck hun, cd is surefire results imo. You know full well if you stick to it there is no choice but to lose. Keep necking the water and we're all here if you need us :) Take care x

Back