salad - 5

D - Roast Chicken - 0
1 cup savoy cabbage - 5
3oz celeriac mash - 5

Pudding
3/4 cup strawbery's - 5
60ml single cream - 2

Total - 22g

Morning hayley, how are you love. Good weekend?

Good Morning Jim - I had a busy weekend i know that much, but yea it was a good one, thank you. How about you, did you have a good one ?

I did love, but then I always do. ;) We went to Moseley village on Saturday afternoon, the had a farmers market there Ialways enjoy that, I ate an Ostrich Burger. LOL!

Yes I did hayley, it was lovely meat, not like fowl though, very sweet and rich tasting.

B - Mushroom Omelet - 1.4
L - whole pepper - 5
1oz soft cheese - 1

D - *Out for a meal*
Total - 7.1g

Sounds nice. I would be the sort of person to eat it an enjoy it if i didnt know what it was but if someone offered me an ostrich burger i would pass lol

MMMM Jim - Ostrich burgers are yummy!!! I prefer them to beef burgers sometimes. They taste just the same but without tasting of fat i think.. :) Yum! We have a farmers market once a month and it's right outside my flat! The smells are always divine!

I bet Claire. I love Farmers Markets, we go to all the ones we can.

Okay last nights eating and drinking didn't go to plan. I had a lot to drink and the food wasn't the best choice's though i didn't eat that much !!! i was full after a combo starter i shared with OH and then i was meant to eat a huge dinner ? I think not so i shared it around with anyone who had enough room to help me eat it.

Back on plan today though, i am abit upset that i let the diet go and what made it worse was the night ended up ruined by someone who had more drink than they could handle and totally made messing up my diet not worth it :cry:

Morning Hayley, at least you're back on track this morning, but you are so right, it's just not worth it love.

I often wish there was a video camera handy so that you could show those who over indulge what a twerp they are.

lol wrinkly. I think this one would make the person cry/vomit at quiet how badly they behaved and this was a 50 year old mum & nan of which both her children and grandchildren were witness to. Crazy behaviour !!

Morning all, was going to say good morning but so far it hasn't been a good morning here.

My two rather naughty K-9's rooted through my handbag yesterday and found themselfs some yummy sula sweets, between them they had 2 packets so needless to say the sweeties have the same affect on dogs as they do us and i got up to something not so nice :cry:( Sorry for tmi )

Oh my goodness! What a horrible thing to wake up to!

What kind of dog-dogs are they, Sass? I have complete Dog Envy, even with your current, erm, inconvenience. :) Would love to have a doggie but we both work full time so it wouldn't be fair on the poor mutt, have to make do with the cat instead.

Oh dear, not nice Hayley.

Cats are great pets, they are cuddly (well some are) and less hassle (sometimes).

I'v got a boxer cross lab called Kobe ( he is a huge dog ) people think he is a cross great dane, he is 2 1/2 and then i acquired a rather naughty Bassett hound last November when she was 6 months old. Bassett's are quiet a naughty breed and she has corrupted my poor kobe. I have to lock up my bins lol because Saph the Bassett will eat anything and everything hence the stealing my sweets lol

My daughter Eleanor's Choccie Lb, Max is the same Hayley, you have to keep anything edible out of his reach.

Back