Sat and cried. Ive got to loose weight

lis2811

Hi. I'm a seriel dieter and im utterly fed up and miserable. I started Sw 2009 and got to with 7lbs of target. I've now piled it all back on and more.
I wanted to wear some cut off trousers yesterday and couldn't fit into them I just sat and cried and cried.
I know I need to loose weight but have no idea what diet to follow. Sw worked but then my portions got bigger. I don't have time to weigh everything so ww is out. I've done exante I missed food too much. Harcombe gave me gallstones. I'm in such a quandary about which way to go.
I am restarting the gym Tomorrow and want tomorrow to be day 1 of the new eating plan. I need to loose 4 stone. I'm fed up of being so big. I look awful and I'm
Miserable.

Hi, I know how you feel, I've been the same myself at times. Use the pants and your feelings as motivation, and as well as the gym just try eating sensibly. Once you see a few pounds dropping off you'll feel better and be more inclined to stick at it. It's a slow journey and there's no quick fix but if you keep burning off more calories than you intake it will happen. I'm not the best dieter in the world and am probably doing it wrong myself, eating only chicken, veg and fruit.
The best of luck to you and I hope you feel better soon.

Aaww I know exactly how you feel too! I'm at the heaviest I've ever been I didn't even weight what I do now when I was pregnant 17 & 15 yrs ago! I'm 39, 5'4 and weigh 13st11 :(

I am so unhappy I've also done SW but due to portion sizing I'm trying WW although like you don't have much time so I'm planning at least a few days at a time.

I have a tendency to go out at lunchtime and secret eat cos I don't like eating in front of other people but I'm now stacking up the work fridge with salad stuff and fruit so I have to go in the staff room rather than sit in my car! I'm only fooling myself by secret eating do why do it!?!

I want to be back as a size 10/12 like I was 4 years ago when I met my new husband on a dating site I remember being do happy with myself and I WILL get there again.

Think positive, don't put obstacles in the way, this is for YOU and you CAN do it!

Good luck xx

Thank you both. Well today I've had a small bowl of cornflakes and semi skimmed milk for brekki, salad for lunch. A small pack Of sushi for snack through day. And dinner will be either actifry chips and salad or jacket spud and salad.
I'm have a glass of wine to calm the nerves for tomorrows interview at work. So will be avoiding the staff room All day!!!!! But will take either mackerel or prawn salad xxxx

Well done you hunni :) xx things can only get better x

Yay well done to you :) xxx what is it?

Xx

hi i was the same 8 weeks ago. i didnt want to carry on i felt so awful about myself. i hate warm weather cos i see everyone else out enjoying themselves in summer clothes. so in stead of usually getting into bed for days i decided to do an atkins like lifestyle change. no carbs no sugar lots of water and veggies. down 16lbs but im stuck now at this weight. still motivated though. i decided im going to do the lipotrim maintenance for weight loss starting tomorrow. ive actually been really good and surprised myself abd ive broken my addiction to crap food. it might work for you as a boost. hope you feel better soon x

That's fab. Well done.
I'm
Now a year leader and member of the senior leadership team in a school so basically run
The 4 teachers in
My year and get to
Make decisions with the boss!

Congratulations on getting the job!!! I know how you feel on the weight loss thing. I started slimfast and got down to being in the 12st category. I piled all the weight back on and more and ended up at 15st. I'm on SW now and loving it and feeling very enthusiastic. I hope you find a diet that works for you xxxxx

hey, keep your chin up :D:D its hard losing weight if you dont have time for weigh ins you could do the exante diet, its excellent, ive lost 1st10lbs in the past 5days, its amazing and really works, and in the 2weeks before i started the diet i lost 7lbs all by myself, so just keep at it and start cutting more and more things down or out and you will start losing more weight

I totally feel for you,its such a bad place to be.I lost nearly 3 st couple of years ago,but fell off the wagon and have come back with extra.Most of my clothes no longer fit me,and I feel like jabber the hut!

I too feel the same. In real life I can not tell anyone how I really feel about myself (only my husband knows) and I tend to put on a front and act as though I don't care what size I am!

I have done Cambridge, low carb and others over the last four years (they all worked for me at the time but then I put it all back on and more). I have recently had a baby (well, six months ago almost) and although I have lost 'the baby weight' ie. I am back to what I was pre-pregnancy I am still a long way from a healthy weight. I have started exercising - got the 30 day shred DVD and joined an exercise 'Bootcamp' class once a week. I have yet to address the food problem but as I am due back at work soon I am going to start with that then and hope to calorie count. I think my kitchen cupboard is too easy to snack on when I am at home. I hope we can all get to where we want to be or at the very least headed in the right direction............... x em x

After lots of consideration I'm going calorie counting. Fat 1 tomorrow walked 7 miles yesterday. Bring it on. Gonna use Mfp to keep me on track. Here goes

Hi. I'm a seriel dieter and im utterly fed up and miserable. I started Sw 2009 and got to with 7lbs of target. I've now piled it all back on and more.
I wanted to wear some cut off trousers yesterday and couldn't fit into them I just sat and cried and cried.
I know I need to loose weight but have no idea what diet to follow. Sw worked but then my portions got bigger. I don't have time to weigh everything so ww is out. I've done exante I missed food too much. Harcombe gave me gallstones. I'm in such a quandary about which way to go.
I am restarting the gym Tomorrow and want tomorrow to be day 1 of the new eating plan. I need to loose 4 stone. I'm fed up of being so big. I look awful and I'm
Miserable.

you sound like me... check out www.toneitup.com - such a fresh revalation from diet this, diet that. im on the commuity site there as Alex if you want to chat. they have workouts on youtube too which are really good

You can do it hun, you can be an ispiration to others. When you feel like you want to give up, think about how down you felt and how fab you feel when you loose or hit a goal. Keep going :) and congrats on the job, such a confidence boost i bet. x

I think the main thing you and everyone else who has lost and gained again should focus on, is the fact you did lose it all.
So you know already you can do it, because you've done it before. Yeah it might be a bit harder this time around as you may have a lot more to lose than the first,second or even third time around. But see those failures and turn them round into determination.
If you have any photos of yourself when you were your goal weight, stick them around your house to inspire you.. and if theres weeks where your weight loss wasnt as good or as high as you hoped or expected my advice is to google 1lb of fat, because it might not sound like much some weeks but a visual aid really helps

I just googled it and wow thats crazy. Makes me not want to put on another single lbs yuck gross.

Back