*****SATURDAY-HOUR BY HOUR-GO FOR IT*****

Glad everyone is OK... back from town... stayed 'good'. Now looking forward to a CD bar & herby tea... yum. Sun is STILL shining, gonna sit in garden & catch some rays!!!

Abfab, just wanted to say well done for starting to tackle the binge-eat demons... talking about it is a great first step, it all helps to get a better grip on it and understand where it might come from. Tiny steps to beating it. And as for the cheese thing, well done honey for spitting it out... THAT was willpower!!!

xxx

I'm having a really bad day. Super miserable, on the verge of tears, in a disgusting mood, biting everyone's head off. Etc :(

D'you think the conversation about eating issues with your pal has brought some difficult stuff up? Or maybe just PMT type feelings? Hang on in there honey... and hugs.

xxx

I'm not sure. I don't think its PMT as i dont get my TOTM and i havent had the associated PMT either for a long long time. I'm just fed up i guess. And truthfully, angry at myself for letting myself get into the situation where the only way i can rectify my weight problem is by not eating. Woe is me and all that...but it's not fair :(
Oh God...send the violinist over...

Paula, you know you are so brave!!!
to talk about issues that have affected you is so difficult and to come on here and admit you struggle is a sign of courage....
You see yourself as weak, but that couldnt be further than the truth....

I;m sure you will be able to hook up with your friend in the near future, but until then, you are amonst friends on here, and will get through this!!
I had a wobble too today when I woke from a nap.. had to take myself off for a shopping trip to blow the cobwebs....
Are you telling yourself what you need to ??? (you know what I mean??)

xx

Back from weigh in - 5.5lbs off this week! More than balancing out the 1.5 I shifted last week.

Am now weighing in at 12st 10lbs from a start weight 3 weeks ago of 14stone.

Well chuffed.

Went to Pret a manger after weigh in, and had a black coffee with some choc tetra, then cinema, where I had water. Home sitting with a peanut bar and having a soup later.

Ladies - life is good!

I'm having a really bad day. Super miserable, on the verge of tears, in a disgusting mood, biting everyone's head off. Etc :(

hey Paula if it makes you feel any better - I am exactly the same here! I nearly ordered an egg foo yung when I ordered the rest of the family's tea to try and cheer myself up. but at the last minute decided not to.

I suppose I felt like I had been 100% for two weeks and been on the diet for 11 weeks and only lost 2lbs despite coming on the other day so needed a reward and also this blinkin contraceptive pill is making me so bloody emotional - but after this mornings revelation from tamgredan Im not taking it from today so hopefully hormones will settle!

You are not alone chick and we can do it together!
sending you hugs xxx

Back from weigh in - 5.5lbs off this week! More than balancing out the 1.5 I shifted last week.

Am now weighing in at 12st 10lbs from a start weight 3 weeks ago of 14stone.

Well chuffed.

Went to Pret a manger after weigh in, and had a black coffee with some choc tetra, then cinema, where I had water. Home sitting with a peanut bar and having a soup later.

Ladies - life is good!

fan blinkin tastic Lexie Im so pleased for you and well done being so good at the cinema you go girl! its so nice to be in the next stone down - Im hoping for that too next week! xxx

Aw pet, go do something you enjoy to try and destress a wee bit.

I told hubby to pack his bags and move out a few days ago. He bought a set of headphones for £44 and I completely overreacted. So I know where you are coming from re foul mood.

Remove yourself from teh equation for a bit and go do something nice.

Well done Lexie - real willpower at the cinema too! Hope you enjoyed the film!
Paula and Jess sorry you are feeling rotten today -chin up and just remember this journey won't be for long but the benefits will last for evermore. Remember the good feelings you had when you stood on the scales after the first week , the elation and the excitement that you were changing your life for ever. Get that feel good factor back...you have the X factor.

Britain's Got Talent and that talent is in you...

Wow where did all that come from!! Anyway, you have our support as always.
Take care :)

Sarah
x

Hi all,

Getting ready to go to a friend's goodbye party, she's off back to NZ, bit nervous as everyone will be drinking and eating, whereas I shall be on water. Thinking of having a few coffees just so I can get a caffeine buzz in order to stay in good spirits through the night.

side note: had a frozen strawberry tetra for lunch today. Delicious. I cut the top half of the pack off (very tricky using scissors and knife) and used the bottom half of the pack as the "cone" to hold onto. Yuuuuummmy!

Enjoy your evening everyone - talk with you all tomorrow!

Paula and Jess sorry you are feeling rotten today -chin up and just remember this journey won't be for long but the benefits will last for evermore. Remember the good feelings you had when you stood on the scales after the first week , the elation and the excitement that you were changing your life for ever. Get that feel good factor back...you have the X factor.

Sarah
x

Ach it was Crank High Voltage. A hour and a half of pure sheer fun nonsense.

Hi, well done on your loss lexie!

had an Ok day today, still get soooooo annoyed when family members say something bad about the diet, managing alot better to just take a deep breath and not say anything back now!

Still have a hot choc and 1/2 peanut bar to have later tonight, looking forward to it!

Recently discovered the Arcade bit of minmins so away to play snake!

Sarah
x

Ta Sarah for the kind words! just watched BGT very funny acts!

havent taken pill tonight so lets hope mood improves tomorrow as it is lifting now and fingers xed for a weight loss in the morning.

well done everyone who has stayed 100% and will be abck tomorrow xxx

Back