SATURDAY - hour by hour....lets do it!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Gilly28, 12 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Gilly28

Gilly28 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi All - as Maggie is having a lie in ;) - I thought I would start thread.

Weekends are hardest for me so gonna be good...

Hope everyone has a good day..

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. abz

abz Gold Member

i am at work *sniff*, although i find drinking all my water and sticking to things is much easier at work. i find the food bit easier to stick to at home but for some reason getting through four litres of water whilst at home takes some real effort!!

i had an extra bar last night whilst feeling really faint and funny and no amount of water would help. it's my only indiscretion so far but i'm rather proud that that's all i did, ha.

abz xx

4. scorpio dawny

scorpio dawny keeps on trying

Start Weight:
    17st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5.8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.7lb(9.52%)
    Diet:
    cambridge ss
    morning, im the same gilly weekends are hard for me too. But we can do it.
    Im busy in the garden today, so i will be good, its day 6 of ssing for me.

5. mollydog

mollydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Its another day 1 for me! OH at home all weekend so he can be on kitchen police duties and help me get back on track.
    Raining here again today so no gardening for me. The weeds are coming through at an amazing rate so i've a fair bit of work to catch up on if it ever dries up!
    Hope everyone has a good day.

6. abz

abz Gold Member

oh my word!! just looked out of the window and the sky is blue and it's actually sunny!! the first sun leeds has seen in forever and i'm at work!! typical, ha. am the only one here too so i can't leave for my lunch break :(
    ah well. hopefully it will still be nice this evening :)

abz xx

7. sallymcsand

sallymcsand Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I find the weekends so hard as all everyone in this house does is EAT DRINK EAT........

8. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

hey peeps, i find the weekends hard too so will be around alot. just tucking into my 1st shake and 1st litre of water :D xx

9. abz

abz Gold Member

am finally into my second litre of water but it's been a slog, ha. i am so bored i'm counting the time until my soup at lunchtime. need to leave it for a while though as won't be having my ice cream (frozen choc tetra) until i'm in the cinema at 8.15!!

abz xx

10. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    well am 1.5L down and one shake so far, gonna have to nip to asda thou didnt realise was out of some stuff my wee one needs ( bad mummy! )
    weathers acctually not too bad here so will pop her into her bike later and let her terrorise the neighbours :D

11. abz

abz Gold Member

hee. sounds like a plan :)

12. Deejay

Deejay Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    As the sun was shining when I woke up this morning I went out bright and early to do some shopping.

Had to buy some new shoes as my others suddenly got too big (like overnight! Very strange) and some new bras. Shoes - fine, bras - nightmare! I might have to get fitted sometime..

And now I'm back at home, gladly, as it's about to start raining. Oh well!

Dee x

13. airgirl

airgirl Gold Member

Damn put me to shame, i am still in my pyjamas, sat on sofa with a blanket round me and addicted to this forum....it's controlling my life, feel i have substituted food for my laptop. Really should shower now and get ready to go out, lol.xx

14. abz

abz Gold Member

ha. it does that :D took me a few weeks to get a balance between life and minis :D

five hours to go and then i'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

abz xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.