Saturday, Hour by Hour!!!

How's everyone doing?

I have split my daytime shakes today and it seems to have worked for me. Just a loverly big hot mug of veg soup to come around 7pm :)

Annie x

Rayven- I am offically in love with you. Just made H2b trail out for some ice, and made myself a vanilla shake with it. Talk about heaven! Think I could live off this alone, but am REALLY looking forward to trying out the other flavours now. My enthusiasm has been renewed after that horrible soup earlier- thank you all ladies for your support today

Hi everyone, looks like a 100% day so far for all of us... I've been fine, in spite of a bit of a crisis early afternoon, the kind of upsetting thing that would normally have me running towards the fridge/choc shop. So feel OK about that. Had my hot choc shake and just the quorn meal to go now... probably need to top up on the herb teas, though... anyway, feeling good. Kids & OH back and all in good fettle, so a cosy night curled up with a DVD could be on the cards.

Glad the party went well Lisalu. Phew!!! Rayven, you seem really focused today, go for it! We all have different patterns & danger zones, but being aware of that & working around it is the way to make this work! Angela, you are doing really well... and yes, we want to see the hair, Sparkles!!! Lazy, I didn't split my pack in the end, the crisis kept me busy and I didn't even notice the afternoon go by... going to go start cooking my quorn, & will think of you sipping your veg soup!

xxx

Rayven- I am offically in love with you. Just made H2b trail out for some ice, and made myself a vanilla shake with it.

:rotflmao::rotflmao:
Glad you had a better experience with the shake than with the soup. Its horrible when you think that you may not be able to stick to it because you don't like the products - but at least you know theres something you like. :hug99: A lot of people recommend the vanilla one made hot with a teaspoon of instant coffee - apparently its yummy! (i haven't tried it though)

Anyways 7pm and only had the one shake so i've got two for the evening which should see me through without having to have a meal! :D
Had a bath, done my hair, now sitting down watching Primeval with the kids and then i've gotta do my eyebrows because they look like a couple of mutated caterpillars!! :eek::(

good evening ladies, managed my 100% today, gawd knows how, I will set the scene, I took the car to the garage, cleaned it inside, sprayed it with smelly stuff and then went to the car wash, where i was told it was at the owners risk, weird I thought they have never said that before.. well now I know why.. my car came out with a folded in boot and a ripped of top part, total cost nearly 500 quid... :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: wish to god i had used a bucket and sponge, as you can image I am furious.. I just need to get this off my just and as i live alone I can't rant to anyone.. :cry:

No way!!!! That's outrageous! Forget owners own risk, that's crazy - if they won't help you, ring the local paper & tell them - people need to know about this! Or ask at citizens advice bureau what to do. You can't ignore this! Hugs.
xxx

OMG! I'm never gunna use a car wash again! Does your insurance cover you for this sort of thing Sarah?

I'm really rather amazed at how easy I have found the first day- I've know there are still alot of hard times to come but I'm feeling really positive now. The evenings are quite bad for me too, kids in bed at 7, the boredom kicks in and out would come the biscuits. I may have to try and save a shake for the evenings too Rayven. Not feeling all that hungry tonight even though I only ended up with 2 and a half meals- my positive mindset is obviously overpowering my emotional eating habits for once.

Hope you all have a lovely evening

I knew something was wrong.. when I felt a thud at the back of the car as I went through, it was like another veichele going into the back, I can't get over why she mentioned it was at my own risk.. I am going to get legal advice through my insurance company, I am covered by my insurance but it still costs me the access, which is over a hundred quid.. I know this hasn't been food related.. but it could of been if I had of stuffed my face but the shock had the opposite affect x thanks for listening

Its great that you didn't turn to food for the shock- the first thing I'd normally do at times like those is find the fattiest, most unhealthy food I have in my cupboards and scoff it down as quickly as possible.

Thats not bloody right Sarah!!
Thats like saying owners park at their own risk - but knowing a great big bulldozer is gonna come and squash your car!
I think there'd have to be an investigation and they'd have to prove their machinery isn't at fault and is full working order - if not then they would be liable for damages because they knew their car wash was faulty. Saying that owners use it at their own risk wouldn't be enough in that case as they would have had to explain the car wash isn't working properly & then say that owners use it at their own risk.
If theres nothing wrong with the machinery then i'm afraid they've done nothing wrong (legally).
Sorry you've had that going on for you today - i would've reached for the pizza! lol
So what did they say when your car came out looking like it had been through a hurricane?

gobsmacked was the look.. I did not enagage in to much conversation.. :mad: I crawled to the garage in case the car fell apart.. before I left I ran over to a woman waving stop stop.. don't go in there look what its done to my car.. she had a car full of children, did she take my advice.. did she heck.. she replied oh well it was ok last week, I said well its obviously not this week aghhhh :mad: I've managed to give myself hell of a headache so as I said I will ring the legal helpline tomo.. I need to try and chill out now.. thanks for all the helpful advice xxx

Oh poor you sarah hun......that happened to me once too....machine ripped my spoiler off and the daft bugger waiting behind just sat in his car watching. I had to GET OUT with the machine still running and punch the emergency stop button. I ranted at the manageress who said 'well it can't have been attached properly'. I told her it was a factory fitted one so yes it damn well was on properly (BMW do NOT do shoddy work) to which she replied 'I don't believe you.' I damn near hit the smug cow. Luckily I have a friend who does bodywork and he resprayed the spoiler and glued it on to within an inch of its life! And I've never used a car wash since. (The old bat has since left the garage but I still won't go back there, even for fuel.) Well done for not hitting the food love ((big hugs)) xx

First day on ss, hasnt been to bad, didnt think it would have - got yesterdays carbs in me!

Have to get through this week and il be well on my way!

And omg, the Cappuccino shake was loverrly! It didnt feel like i was dieting for that 10 minutes while drinking it, really enjoyed it!

what sarah thats almost unbelievable that she wouldnt have explained further. some people!!!!! GRRRR!!!! was it a big name garage like shell or something or a smaller one?

well instead of starting again tomorrow im going to start with a 100% evening tonight and take things half a day at a time. hour by hour if need be. i WILL get my a$$ back on track this week:copon:

just put my order in for monday WI. 7x chocolate tetras & 14x Chocolate mint shakes. I dont normally go for so much choc but my theory is i'll be so darn sick of chocolate by next weekend i wont want an easter egg! maybe it will work?!

i find the hot choc shakes much more satisfying, again hoping that'll help keep me on track:rolleyes:

Thanks Suzie, mine is factory fitted too, I ordered it when I bought the car new.. it's just so difficult to wash the car as I cannot park outside where I live, oh well these things are sent to bloody annoy us.. I think the car wash would of eaten me!! if I had got out of the car xx I knew I should of stayed in and done the ironing x

I know Amyeve.. I would not of believed it could do so much damage.. but a very poorly rear spoiler is sat in my dented boot, too damaged to repair just to remind me, now I've got the endless flippin task of sorting it all out, it was a TEXACO garage..

thats good in a way as bigger companies are easier to get money from.

Now im not a dishonest person (hubby is a policeman so i'd be in trouble if i was!) but i would deny the woman said ''at your own risk'' at all and make a claim for them to pay the damage. she should of bloomin told you it was broken and shut the car wash anyway so its 100% their fault and they should pay.

Amy.....
Glad to hear Im not the only one who loves the choc mint shakes.. I had one tonight they are divine.. (how sad am I) but they really are...
I think they are the nicest.... Enjoy !!! x

Don't think I will be using a carwash again either after hearing all that... eek. We'll all be building in a sunday morning wash with bucket & sponge as part of our new exercise regimes!!! Just watched Marie Antionette DVD... was fab... bath & bed now I think. Thanks everyone for keeping me on straight & narrow today.
Night night.
xxx

Back