Saturday hour x hour

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Morning everyone! :)

Its wet and drizzly here. Ahhhh, a perfect British Spring day. :D

Hope you all have a good weekend. I am feeling much brighter today. The dark cloud is lifting. ;)

Not sure what I will get up to today - probably a bit of hosuework, and maybe a wander around town or the hood later on for a bit of leg stretching.

Have a good one peeps!

x

Glad to hear that dark cloud is lifting BL.

Well it's a lovely, sunny day here in Essex (well my part of Essex anyhow).

The inch loss is happening a little too quickly for me to enjoy clothes I havn't worn for a long time. Last week I finally got into my size 40 trousers, today put a size 38 on and they fit perfectly - so good riddence size 40 then, it was fun while it lasted.

Off to the Zoo today with my neice - can't wait, havn't been for a good couple of years!

Have a good day everyone.

morning all :)
glad your feeling better BL :)
Have a fab time at the zoo corey- im just getting ready for my WI- then work straight after so will report back this evening on the result :)
have a great day everyone :) xxxxxxxx

Cheers Corey :) xx

Morning all.Hope you have a great zoo trip corey,blond enjoy a lazy day kell good luck with the weigh in as for me i have to degrandaughter the car!!!! mini cheddars toys and changing bags every where,all mixed in with masses of little white dog hairsso its the vacuum and the denose mark all the windows AGAIN lol.

good luck with wi all.

love liz

Well we've not got rain but grey sky is the order of the day here in Lancashire - there are two tiny patches of blue peeking through.

No plans for today really, hubby is in work till about 3, son is upstairs but off out to watch the Wigan match later this afternoon and I'm planning on doing not a lot!

Hope you have a great time at the zoo Corey - sure you'll all love it.

BL it's great to read that you're feeling brighter - that's really good news xx

Kellie I'm sure your weigh in was great - looking forward to hear the results..... and don't work too hard!

Cookey oh I don't envy you doing the car cleaning - just when you'll think you've got it all you'll find something else ---- I know my kids always managed to get things everywhere!

Nice to hear you'r feeling better BL Hope you all have a good weekend

Hi everyone, feel a bit better today yesterday was a a wee bit bad, really wanted to eat and nearly did but I stuck to my guns and was good. Glad your feeling better BL its bad enough being ill but whilst your on LL you must of felt crappy. Hope you have a nice day at the zoo Corey and good luck with your WI Kellie. Going to have a lazy day today see you later xxx

Hi all, hope everyone having a nice Saturday. I'm so so chuffed to announce I am now Overweight!! hehe BMI now 29 so out of the obese catagory!! Lost 5lbs this week so a total of 4st 3lbs at the beginning of week 13

Heh - jut walked into town to get some more peppermint tea.

£23 later at the charity shops.

I think I have a problem. And I love it!

Got into every 16 I tried on! Could never wear them now - but got them on and done up! A nice livender linen tunic/blouse, a violet pashmina, to go with it, a so so cute little retro shrug type thingy, a brown courderoy skirt with bead work, and my FAVOURITE things of all...... old fashioned LOVELY soft 100% cotton nightgowns.....really vintage looking....and the softest cotton ever!!! They were from Past Times - one of my favourite shops - and I am over the moon with them! They should fit nicely by the time summer has its cool nights. (That will be next week, right? :D)

Happy bunny. But a bad bad bunny. I should be :whoopass:

It's nice to be feeling brighter. I've not been ill per se Lola - just dealing with my derelict neck. The pain is no better - but the mind and attitude are - and they are more then half the battle, so I'm on the return.

I do tend to get so drawn into things so emotionally-always have and don't think that will change. Just who I am. But I always bounce back. Onwards and upwards as they say. This arthritis one day might beat me - but it's going to have to put up a fight first. ;)

Hope y'all are having fun today. :)

I'm going to go do some work in the garden.

Oh! And good news - I bought a pair of knee high boots well over a year ago - nearly two by now I imagine - never could zip them up, but they were dead cool. Proper biker chick boots. And I pulled them out today - and zzzzzzzzip! All the way they went without an argument!! :D Chuffed about that!! I better wear them before I can't!!! :D

Well done donna thats an amazing loss I would love to hit the four stone mark at week 13 my loss has slowed down and I have beat myself up a bit butknow I shouldn't. Glad to hear about the boots BL I shall have to try the charity shops never thought about that.

:wow: Donna - great to hear you are overweight :rotflmao: --- really well done on that, you must be made up. I can't wait to get a BMI in the 20's!

BL, sounds like you've had a great shopping day there - ejnjoy wearing them while you can --- they'll not be on you long.

Glad to hear you're feeling better today Lola - the one good thing about the bad days is that they are only ever now and then - we don't have them all the time.

I'm just waiting for hubby to come in - think we might be going for a bike ride if it stays dry ... first ride since falling off so hopefully today's will be a lot better!

Enjoy your Saturday one and all ;)

Hey All, hope everyone is fine! Good luck to those who have their WI's today! Well I am on Day 4 of RTM, have been soooooo good so far and intend too 200%. Alibongo has helped me soooooooo much, advising me on what I can eat!

All i have had so far was-Day 1 and Day 2- 1 skinless/boneless chicken breast with black pepper! Last night I ate 1 tiny skinless/boneless cod-leaf salad. Tonight i am going to have chicken again but with herbs!

My Blod pressure is very low, it is 111/73. I am still feeling fainty and my head is spinning, but am taking it easy!

The zoo was great but bloomin cold. Bumped into my Dad, his girlfriend, and my Aunt, who has come over from Germany for 10 days - so we all went for some chips, I had water!! Wasn't bothered, already in the mindset that I won't be eating potatoes when I return to normal, but what bothered me is that I couldn't have any even if I wanted too. It's days like today that I really, really hate this diet.

Anyways, off to watch the Grand National - speak to y'all later

Comply or Die came first - Yippee, that's one of the horses I bet on and Slim Pickings came fourth - can't wait to get to the bookies on Monday to pick up my dosh on those two gee-gees!!!

Well done on being a winner Corey - I never had a bet but fancied the name of Slim Pickings when I heard it earlier.

Slim RTM sounds like it's going well - hopefully this will kickstart your body to where it should really be.

Hello all,

Went to town really early to spend some of my birthday money, new clothes whey hey, and of course some wrinkle cream.

Went back to be at 11.30 as I am still poorly ready for all the visitors coming tonight.

Glad you are with us again BL, oops visitors arrived. speak to you all tomorrow, have a great day.

Back