***saturday***lets do it hr by hr***

susan70

Gold Member
:DI wont be around must today as my mum and dad are coming over.:D

:DGood luck at WI Bev and Becky and any1 else today, will be back on tonight to see how well you have done.xx:D

:eek::eek:Im having my hair cut off today ( not sure how much) do you think I could lose another lb.lol.:eek::eek:

Any how 2pts of water down and just gonna make a coffee, have a good day all.

Morning, housework planned here for this morning and going out this afternoon. Its freezing here, I think the washing is going to get isicles.

1 pint and 1 bar down here, did rubbish on the water yestarday and scales are showing +1lb this morning which im presuming must be water retention.

Enjoy the day with your parents.

Morning, i had my shake earlier and didnt get on too well - but have had 2 pints of water so far so nit too bad and not hungry at the moment, but its only day 1 lol.

Morning
Day 5 and I am buzzing 45 mins on the Wii fit 1pt of water and two very lge coffees just going to have my first shake.
Have a good day everyone.

xxx

Morning all. Somehow managed to sneak another lie in here, my little boy is an angel, bless him, he got up and played with his trains all by himself (makes me feel terrible, but at least as we live in a flat I could hear him and knew he was fine).
Have just had the new strawberry Tetra..was ok, better than the banana by far! Not as nice as the choc though.750 ml of water down already. It's day 3 of my 'restart' even though I didn't properly come off the diet I had a few small meals last week. Not hungry today, yucky taste, but, according to ketostix, very firmly NOT in ketosis :(
The thing is, before I had my 'week off', when I was purely SS, sometimes even then the ketostix said I wasn't in ketosis, so I really don't know what that is all about.
Anyway, nothing planned, will see what the day brings.

hey guys. just finished off my first hour of work on this lovely morning. only nine more to go *sigh*...

have started glugging some water, am about to have brekkie and some coffee.

abz xx

Ive done all my house work.
4pts down and 1 tetra.
Just waiting for mum and dad now.xx

Hi all!

Lovely sunny day here thank the lord!! :D
Had my first lay in this morning - 8.30am!!! Usually up around 5amish to take dogs for a walk before work but OH go up this morning (bless him).
1 shake & 2 pints of water down. 2 loads of washing done & pegged on the line, another load in the machine.
Dogs have gone to kennels till Wednesday - we're off down to OH's parents near Colchester early doors tomorrow for a few days & we both have all next week off too!
have scrubbed the back garden down so its all nice & fresh, start on the house work now!!

Have a good day everyone! :) xx

hi all im sitting at my desk working hard, anyone want an insurance quote??????? (joke) dont call i dont like work lol x

Hi all, i feel better then I did this morning, had a tetra around 11.15 and it was yum - im so guna buy a load next week or before that if i dont get on well with the powder shakes!
Off swimming in a bit and still drinking loads of water and and keep telling myself if i dont get through thr week im a failure - harsh i know. Bit i dont like failing!

Heres to a good weight loss next sat.

i'm sure you'll get one hon. i'm tucking into a chicken and mushroom soup :) keeping one eye on the olympics and then fixing everyone's problems too. am grabbing a quick lunch break before all hell breaks loose at work. about 80 extra staff will be appearing around 3.30 and i will have to answer all their questions and fix their computers when they break them.... oh dear...

abz xx

Afternoon all
3pts of water several lge coffees and I am feeling good. Done all the washing the sun is shining life feels great.

two hours of work to go!! woooooo. ha. and my boss seems to be chilling out a bit which is good. makes my life a lot less stressful. he's been working 18-20 hour days for a couple of weeks now and life at work as been difficult to say the least. he's off on a well earned week off this next week so hopefully he'll return to his old lovely self :)

abz xx

i'm about two litres down. which is great for me at the mo. the water flavouring is my saviour at the moment!!

i'm about two litres down. which is great for me at the mo. the water flavouring is my saviour at the moment!!

aww damm it i did the grocery shopping on the way home and knew i forgot something sparkling water!!!!!!!!! see i tried the water flavour in normal water and didnt really like it is it any better with sparkling?

i've never had it with sparkling. i did have a strange moment yesterday though. i've only got the berry one and suddenly my water tasted like chewits!! :S not sure why but it was a nice shock. i'm trying to make that happen again :D

oh. and also, i've heard that it's really nice hot too, so i might give that a shot later for a change, like warm ribena :)

abz xx

chewits lol i like the sound of that ,hi 2 u all im on day4 cd starving but ploddin on

it will get easier soon honey. drink water when you are hungry. it does really help. and once you hit ketosis most of the hunger will go. you might get cravings but the tummy growls should disappear :D

abz xx

Back