Saturday: LONGEST day ever!!!!! little rant

Little Miss Living

:coffee: up at 6.30am, stupidly didn't pack for going to dublin :rolleyes:
Had loads to do: getting son to babysitters etc
Missed the 10 o clock bus even though we got there at 9.50:mad:
we got 10.30 train (bus at 11 wouldn't arrive til 3.30 :eek:) and that was too late: we needed to find hotel cause nowhere takes laser over t'internet:p:confused:
MADNESS :(
had shake at 11! stupid train cost 65euro but got to dublin at 1.20!!! :cool:
Found hotel!:D
Got ready for Fall Out Boy concert, shake at 4, headed to RDS!! Queued for 3 hrs, then was squashed and basically going mental (moshing:party0023:) from 7.30 til 10.30!!!
Got back to hotel around 11.30 -exhausted- had shake!!!!
Everyone i was with was grabbing food ALL the time::eat: full frys, hot dogs, ice cream, lasagne, sandwiches etc and headed to tescos & aldi for cheap food, chilli nuts, chocolate, popcorn, cheese etc etc I WAS STARVING ALL DAY LONG!!!!!!!:gimi:
Tried to space out the shakes as much as possible since it was gonna be one long tiring day!!!!!!!!:sigh:
But i got through it, my back is still in bits though!!! I need sleep!!!!:character00264:
NEVER want to go through that again!!!

Wow you stuck with it! Could have been a worse saturday- you could have let yourself down. WELL DONE YOU STAR :queen:

Wow, and I thought my weekend was hectic as I spend most if it taxiing the children around but you, did your feet touch the ground once? Well done for resisting all those fattening temptations and sticking to LT.

You deserve a quiet day after that!!!

x

well done you survived you must be exhausted, have a lie down if poss and chill

xx

Back