ProPoints **Saturday Stunners**

Well done hon xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

2lb off :) Got my first silver 7 and 8.5lb in total

rover_gem said:
2lb off :) Got my first silver 7 and 8.5lb in total

Well done, fantastic :) x

Good thank you x Been struggling with snacking for the last couple of days but otherwise all good :) You well? x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I put 1lb on this week :( Wasnt totally unexpected as I had been very picky from Wednesday onwards. Back on it 100% this week...operation Italy has begun! Me and my mum are going to Venice for 5 days in May for my 25th and her 50th so I want to lose a stone!

I out on a half on Saturday but have been so bold since.. I've had chipper, KFC, whoppie pies, chocolate, crisps... So back to it today.. Bet i've another gain this week now.. Stupid girl I am!!! On the up side.. back to it so damage limitation is in progress :D

I dunno how its gonna go for me. This morning I was down a pound but I always weigh different midweek anyway. And today I've had some sugary tea, a kinder beuno, mini animals and some choccie philly - oops!!

I feel do nervous! I went over by quite a few on weds but still within my weeklies and even did extra gym session! Good luck all the Saturday ladies xxx

azwethinkweiz said:
I dunno how its gonna go for me. This morning I was down a pound but I always weigh different midweek anyway. And today I've had some sugary tea, a kinder beuno, mini animals and some choccie philly - oops!!

I'm still yet to try Philli! I'm scared il love it and eat the whole tub with digestives lol :)

Back