ProPoints **Saturday Stunners**

Well some great results from all you lots above - well done!!!

I lost 1.5lbs this week so I am happy with that!

Usually I would go & eat a lot of rubbish after weigh in aswell but I came home & had 2 slices of toast with banana - go me!!!

Dxxx

STS. Keeping positive. I have lost over 40lbs so far, just need to keep it up. Thinking I'll try eat less junk food this week... Wee detox!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Ok so changed my mind n weighed in... Didn't last week so in the 2 week iv gained 2lb... In saying that, I weighed AFTER eating a big fry brunch!! Not the best idea but wasnt gona weigh at all n decided best get it done so I can get back on track properly.

Hey all x well done on all ur loses and it's ok for the gains because you know you can do it x 2lb of this week for me x

Dolly Rocker said:
OMG ate 59 pp's today - helppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

FBSxxx

I say write it off as long as it doesn't happen regularly. Start again tomorrow fresh and determined. X

Right back on track today.

So already used 30 of my weeklies - would rather just use them at the weekend then be really good all week anyway

Happy Mothers Day to all you Mummy's out there

Dxxx

Hope you don't mind me joining the thread, this is my first week and also get weighed on a Saturday, Im just doing it myself on my wii so will let you know how I get on, fingers crossed lol :) x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII using MiniMins

Elle86 said:
Hope you don't mind me joining the thread, this is my first week and also get weighed on a Saturday, Im just doing it myself on my wii so will let you know how I get on, fingers crossed lol :) x

Welcome:) x

Think I might need a bit of luck too. Had a big meal for mothers day then it was my mums 60th birthday the day after and we went out for a big family meal. Been good the rest of the week trying to limit the damage so fingers crossed. Good luck to everyone. Xxx

louise88 said:
Think I might need a bit of luck too. Had a big meal for mothers day then it was my mums 60th birthday the day after and we went out for a big family meal. Been good the rest of the week trying to limit the damage so fingers crossed. Good luck to everyone. Xxx

Mothers day was the one for me too!xxx

You'll be alright if you were good the rest of the week... You might be pleasantly surprised. Unfortunately I was consistently bad all week long. So I'm not hopeful... Can't seem to follow WW anymore. Booo... Lost the motivation! :(

azwethinkweiz said:
You'll be alright if you were good the rest of the week... You might be pleasantly surprised. Unfortunately I was consistently bad all week long. So I'm not hopeful... Can't seem to follow WW anymore. Booo... Lost the motivation! :(

Do cal counting on myfitnesspal chic.... X

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Just weighed myself and I've lost 7lb :)) over the moon, so next week I should be in the 12s as Im now 13st 2lb :) x

Back