ProPoints **Saturday Stunners**

Im on a 12hour shift tomo, so may not get the chance to weigh ... if not ile weigh sunday and let ya know how i did (ile just pretend its still saturday) im glad i dont work every saturday - i wouldnt be able to be apart of the 'stunners' LOVE IT !!!!! good luck for tomo everyone :cool:

Good morning to ze Saturday stunners!!
Well I lost a pound this week. I know it isn't much but I'm actually delighted because I'm finally into the 11s, haven't been there for like 2 or 3 years at least! So yaay! :D
Good luck for weigh in lovlies :) x

That's strange chick? You didn't have anything extra to eat or anything this week then? Sure that must be wrong!! How could you gain 2lb in a week when you're following the diet!? Hmm have you drank a lot of water or is it totm or anything?? I refuse to believe you could've gained 2lb, you were doing so well! xxx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Yeah? That might be it chick!! Hmm... Maybe next week try a couple of fibre filled meals with a glass water and see if that helps. I've been having bran flakes and porridge. Popcorn as a treat is full of fibre too. Might get you right again? Wait and see what the WW scales say anyway, got my fingers crossed for ya! xx

Phew... Not too bad chick. Good call on the dulcolax, you'll have a good loss next week for sure!! x

well done aswethinkweiz on your loss. :)

1lb on isn't so bad sparkles - will be gone by next week. xx

2 lbs off for me this week. :) Not far from reaching 10% goal. xxx

Well done boo!! That's excellent... Good work :) x

hello!

Hello all, :sign0144: !

I chanced upon the forum when I was searching for ProPoints values and thought it would be good to join. I'm just getting started with my diet today and would like Saturday to be my regular weigh-in. I've done ww in the past but have decided to go it alone this time to save money, so it would be great to join you and still be able to have some support if that's ok :)

I weighed in at 11st 4 today, not as bad as I'd feared, but definitely not where I'd like to be. I was actually at a weight I was happy with around November last year, but since then I've had a lot of stress (I'm a terrible comfort eater) and quit smoking, and the weight has just crept on. It's got to the point where it's affecting my self-esteem so I decided it was time to do something about it! I feel very motivated right now and know that ww really works for me in general, plus I think the novelty of ProPoints will help me stick to it, that's the theory anyway!

I've set myself what I feel is an achievable target for now. I might like to lose another half a stone once I get there, but I'll see how I feel.

Really looking forward to giving this a good go and hopefully losing lots of weight with you all! xxx

Welcome Ali. We'd be pleased to have you. :)

Loads of support here for you hun.

I started WW PP 10 weeks ago & its the longest I've ever stuck to a diet! I find it so easy to stick to & it fits in so well with my life & job which is probably why I've stuck with it for so long.
I have a long way to go yet but I know that this time I can do it as its now a way of life for me.

Welcome again & good luck Ali. I'm sure we'll all be successful in our journeys. :) xxx

Hi Emma,

Thank you :eek:, think I've come to the right place! Glad to hear PP is working well for you, all your stats are really inspirational. Fingers crossed it will work half as well for me! Hope you have a really good week, looking forward to checking in next Saturday xxx

Well 1lb on, I'm dissapointed but I'm still in the 16's so relieved about that. I do think it's constipation so dulcolax has been bought!!

I suffer from said complaint to so i buy morissons own laxatives and take a day before w.i ... works a treat - i dont accept any weight before ive had a poo :rolleyes: ..... and another tip - water balance pills .... helps u wee lots ... plus try n drink 1.5 litres of water a day ... you wee lots but it prevents dehydration - hence weight gain from retention ..... :flirt2:

And WELL DONE to Az n Boo ... fab losses !!!! i couldnt weigh today as i was up at 7 for work ... i shall weigh tomo and tell you the bad news ... hehe xxxxxxx

Well, ive had a reeeally bloaty day today .. stood on the scales and it said 4lb on ... sooooo, im thinkin no bloody way is that right after such a good week... i may skip this week and hope for a gooden on saturday ...... :rolleyes::cool:

Back