ProPoints **Saturday Stunners**

Oh no! I wouldn't agree with the scales either especially if I've been good all week. :confused:

Hopefully next week it'll be a good loss hun. :) xx

Ah no, sure there's no way that's right claire! Just keep going this week and next week you'll have a double loss haha! :) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Hahaaa, thaaaanks girls !! every time i stand on the scales it goes up by a pound ... now im 5lbs heavier ... so im leaving the weigh in this week ... fingers crossed for next week .... i just did a fast pace match of netball too ... sprinting for 40mins ... to the point where i thought i was guna be sick haha xxxxxx

That has happened to me before and it's a horrible feeling, but the scales have always reflected the loss the next week, just stay on track and you will be fine :) x

Thanks Ali .. and everyone .. :cool: verrry supportive, i love it :D

Weighing scales go mental sometimes. I weighed myself this morning (its my totm and wanted to see if it fluctuated at all) and it said I was 12 1.5! I was like no way. Turned off the scales, back on again and they said I was 11 11.5? I lost a few pound within a few seconds hahaha :p

Hahaaa, mine does that all the time, one minute im a lb down, then 0.5 ... then im a lb heavier .... lol ... i really dont get scales xxxxx

Just taken my measurements again & I've lost another 1.25inches from my waist, 2.75 inches from my hips & 2 inches from my bust. :)
Thats a total of 59.5 inches of flesh gone forever! :D xxx

WELL DONE Emma !!!!! bet your feeling goooooooooood :D:D

Excellent inch loss Emma, that's amazing! You must feel great :D x

Cheers ladies. :D

I'm so happy with the inch loss. Its quite amazing really. The best thing for me is the fact I'm losing inches from my boobs - this has never happened before EVER!!

Zumba is really paying off as my ass is so much smaller too & my waist & hips are shrinking fast too. :D xxx

I really wanna try zumba but no classes near me and I don't have a wii anymore. :(
I haven't measured myself at all, I should have I suppose!

OMG!! The torture!

Just got back from zumba & opened the fridge to get a bottle of water & whats in the fridge................ loads of chocolate!

OH has been to the shop whilst I was out & bought 4 packs of crunchies, mars bars & bounty's!!!

I can't go back in the fridge now otherwise i shall be tempted. :cry::cry:

Being strong Sparkles - I'm off to bed instead. :) xx

Ive been doin Zumba for 3 weeks now, its good but i dont think it lives up to the hype everyone gives it .... I got a coupon thingy off groupon so only payed a tenner for 5 classes but they are usually a fiver a go .... i dont think its worth it ..... :rolleyes: ... maybe my classes are diff to everyone elses? or maybe im just a bore :sigh::D:confused: lol xxx

I've never tried it Claire but when something is hyped up a lot I'm always disappointed in it haha. I dunno what else I'd do though... I'm bored walking and I can't swim. Hmmm...

Maybe i expected more ...... :rolleyes: but i dont think ile be payin £5 a week unfortunately .... Errrrrrrrmmmm, how bout takin up jogging? start off gradually ... you could even commit to a sponsored run so you can reach a goal ..... or, theres aerobics, spinning, netball, aqua aerobics .... theres soooo much more exciting stuff ..... or you could take up like street dancing or somethin xxxx

Back