ProPoints **Saturday Stunners**

pinkstardust said:
Hello all! I joined ww in june 2011 at 10st4 just wanting to lose a stone,got down to 9st in sept 2011 and kept it off for a few months. Moved house in the spring and have been eating rubbish since! I weighed myself on sat just passed and i am 11st3, HORRIFIED with myself. Have purchased the monthly pass and will count points this week and attend my first meeting sat near our new flat. Anyone go to the leyton meetings sat mornings?

Hello, good luck I know that feeling I got on the scales and was just under 12 stone!! At 10 st 11lb at the mo still more to lose, anyways welcome :) I'm doing ww too

Had to weigh in today but I lost 3lbs! Wasn't expecting that as I treated myself last Saturday as I hit the 3stone mark. Good luck for tomorrow everyone!!!

First weigh in tomorrow,really feel like i have lost this week,i have followed the plan everyday

pinkstardust said:
First weigh in tomorrow,really feel like i have lost this week,i have followed the plan everyday

Good luck for tomorrow xx

foreverladyluck said:
Had to weigh in today but I lost 3lbs! Wasn't expecting that as I treated myself last Saturday as I hit the 3stone mark. Good luck for tomorrow everyone!!!

Brilliant well done you xx

Hi everyone! Im a newbie....can I join in please? :)

Had my first weigh in today-lost 7 pounds. Thrilled!!!!

Good luck everyone!!!! Hope you're having a fabulous weekend!!!! Xxxx

I've just joined a Saturday group today, I've lost 1 1/2 stone this year already but been & joined a group today for the extra support & motivation.

Weight today 13st 1.5lb

xx

Well done everyone :)
I've just returned home from Florida :( normally weight today but I'm starting again tomorrow so weighing in the morning and then every Saturday as usual. Just done a Tesco order for tomorrow

I'm guessing I've put on at least half a stone over 2 weeks I've certainly not drank enough water!! When I'm sunbathing I just dont seem to move lol

Anyway here's to next week, good luck everyone

:) xx

Arghhh I put 6.5lb on whilst on holiday.
Starting again today so hopefully at least half of that will come off!

See you all Saturday x

slimfor40 said:
Arghhh I put 6.5lb on whilst on holiday.
Starting again today so hopefully at least half of that will come off!

See you all Saturday x

You'll be surprised how quick holiday weight comes off Hun, I went to turkey in June & by my scales I'd gained 8lb :eek: 10 days later that was all gone! So don't sweat, good luck for next Saturday xx

Lushlash said:
You'll be surprised how quick holiday weight comes off Hun, I went to turkey in June & by my scales I'd gained 8lb :eek: 10 days later that was all gone! So don't sweat, good luck for next Saturday xx

Aww thank you you've made me feel better
:)

I've lost my baby weight!!!!!!!! 3 years of trying and I've done it. I feel quite emotional!!!!!! Next goal 2.9 pounds away.

1.4 pounds off this week - good luck everyone

Back