ProPoints **Saturday Stunners**

slimfor40 said:
Well done everyone :)

I'm scared about going on holiday and putting weight on!!!!

Aww, holidays are a time to relax and enjoy. If it was me, I'd just make sure I had the best time ever. If you gain, it will come off no bother. Where are you going on your hols?

WI at home this week and lost 0.5lb. STS last week so was hoping for a bit more but never mind, hopefully next week is better :)

I'm not officially weighing in this week (which means I've jumped on the scales lots) - I've been on holiday - eaten within my points - just - with the help of about 6 miles walking several days. The scales I've put 2 on - but I don't believe it yet - bloated - so possibly be ok?!?

1lb off for me this week taking me to exactly 3 stone loss in 15 weeks xx

3lb off for me this week xx

Well done xx
I'm away so can't get weighed, treading going on scales next week!! It'll be a start all over again moment for me!

X

foreverladyluck said:
2lb this week taking me to 3 stone!! Yippeeee

That's brilliant well done xx

Hello all! I joined ww in june 2011 at 10st4 just wanting to lose a stone,got down to 9st in sept 2011 and kept it off for a few months. Moved house in the spring and have been eating rubbish since! I weighed myself on sat just passed and i am 11st3, HORRIFIED with myself. Have purchased the monthly pass and will count points this week and attend my first meeting sat near our new flat. Anyone go to the leyton meetings sat mornings?

Back