ProPoints **Saturday Stunners**

Why, whats going on hon? Feel free to vent here, we all have our good and bad days/weeks. x

I just lost my motivation but I have just posted in other posts and going try harder. Gonna keep myself busy at an evening to stop eating and track properly!
I'll let you know on Saturday how the Wendy plan worked for me this week (trial and error) and maybe you could try it, mix it up a bit. You got a food diary on here hon? xx

;) Lotssss of luuuuuuck for tomo Ladies :D

Fingers and toes crossed for us all ladies :) xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Defo need it this week! Don't 'feel' like I've lost owt this week - tomorrow will tell.

Then tomorrow night I'm off to Flashback to the 80's at clumber park = lots of alcohol!
Thank god I'll have a full days PP & all my weeklies. :D xx

Ok I'll start us off. I was worried doing my improvised wendie plan but worry no more. I lost 2.5lb and I ate every daily and weekly!! :eek: that's the most I've lost in one week since I started so I'm happy :D
Wendie plan FTW lol. Will do this plan once a month maybe ;) xx good luck girls xx

Oh hon... That's so unfair!! *shakes fist at your scales* :'(

azwethinkweiz said:
Ok I'll start us off. I was worried doing my improvised wendie plan but worry no more. I lost 2.5lb and I ate every daily and weekly!! :eek: that's the most I've lost in one week since I started so I'm happy :D
Wendie plan FTW lol. Will do this plan once a month maybe ;) xx good luck girls xx

So happy for you :) that's fab I'm def tryin Wendy plan some week now! Xx

Yaaaaaaaay!! Damn those scales making you worry! X

WELL DONE girlieeesss ... I sts ... not bad considerin i devoured a fat KFC and other naughties .... :D

Sorry for the late update - WI yesterday morning & I'm a clerk at my meeting, then home, changed & went straight out for an 80's concert & not back till 2am this morning.

Anyways lost 1.5lbs this week. Probably put it all back on last night. :sigh:

Well done ladies on this weeks' achievements. :) xxx

Hiya I weigh in on a Saturday too :) I sucked this week and gained 5lbs!! :eek: looking forward to the scales this week tho!!! x

Welcome hon!! :D Don't worry about the gain chick,you just keep at it now and you'll have that off and more in no time. I'm losing fairly slowly myself... I'm at this 9 weeks now and I've lost 9.5lb,averaging a lb a week which isn't too bad I suppose! How are you getting on other than the gain? Hows your week going so far? I was very bold yesterday and ate 20 of my weeklies :eek: (I dunno how I managed that!!) so I gotta pull it back before Saturday lol. x

Welcome Hannah to the staurday WI gang! :)

First time for me this week to use so many weeklies too but that was cos I was at an 80's concert at the weekend.
No WI this weekend for me though as I'm away from Friday morning for a long weekend at the parents-in-law down in Essex so I've got to be extra good & not fall off the wagon!

Hows everyone doing so far this week? xx

Hi, just weighed in at 11st 9lbs, goal weight is 8st by Feb next year, when I turn 40. Along with doing propoints, I do 4 zumba classes and at leat 1 toning class, have tried doing PP before but failed to get my head around it, got to do it this time. Here's to a good week! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back