ProPoints **Saturday Stunners**

I don't think of pro points as a diet cos to me it isn't a 'diet' cos you can still eat everything & anything you want. Its all about re-educating yourself on portion control & finding the combination of food that keeps you feeling full etc.
I have loads to lose & was getting really disheartened cos I was STS for a couple of weeks in a row despite tracking & weighing & going to zumba 3-4 times per week.
Everyone is different hun & as Claire has already said 1lb a week loss is fantastic! :)
Keep at it the weight & inch loss will come. :grouphugg:

xxx

Thanks so much girls. This is why joining the forum was the right idea, I might've just gave up if I didn't have ye pushing me on and keeping my chin up! You always seem to gave a good loss Emma, I was kinda presuming I was the only one having the STS issues even when I track everything.
You're right I do need to stop thinking of it as a diet and more thinking that its a change of lifestyle choices. Thanks for keeping me on track lovelies! :) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Your very welcome sarah .... comin on here keeps me motivated too ... and its nice to see that your not the only one who gains weight or sts ... otherwise you would wanna give up ... keep at it my lovely .... itll be worth the wait :D ..... just think of some of the gross diets out there, ones where u literally drink a shake n get to have an evening meal of dry chicken n veg ... whereas we can enjoy quiche, shortbread and yummy chocolate - and if your stayin the same, it means ur not actually doin anythin wrong :p:p

I STS :-( hopefully we'll get a loss next week eh?? xx

Hmmmm, 0.5lbs off for me. I know I should be pleased as it is a loss, but I am struggling to hide my disappointment. I was secretly hoping to wake up a size 12 this morning and it makes me sad to see that I am still a size 18!!

I know how you feel hon. doing this for 7 weeks and for 3 of those weeks I've stayed the same! Very disheartening but I'll keep going. x

so chuffed today - I lost 3lbs, got my 4th silver 7 & my 10% award. :D

Well done ladies - a loss is a loss & a STS is not a gain.
Stick with it. I've been in the situation of STS for 3 weeks on the trot & it is very disheartening but I stuck with it & the weight is starting to come off now.

Every night I go to bed a size 18/20 & want to wake up a size 10/12 but as the OH keeps telling me you're doing it the right way & in a way where you're getting fitter, healthier, slimmer & you can still eat normal food. xxx

1.5 off for me ...... laaaaadies, look at my weight chart below ... ive had more sts than losses .... DOOOOOONTTTT GIVE UP! ive finally lost some weight after a month!

Sarah i thought we had a pep talk yesterday Lady!! :p;)

If your lookin for fast loss, ww isnt the place to come - because its a healthy eating plan that aims for you to loose weight slowly ......... :D .. keep at it, if your not loosing weight - your more than likely loosin inches !!! :cool:

We did have a pep talk yes. I will keep going of course. Maybe I should up my exercise or lower my use of weeklies? I dunno? X

Why dont u trial and error?? why dont u spend a week using no weeklies? and then obviously if no change - have a week of using every single one ....... have a week of exercising maybe 3/4 times (walking, etc) ... this diet is about finding your equalibrium ....... youll get it eventually Sarah :D

*Claire-Bear* said:
Why dont u trial and error?? why dont u spend a week using no weeklies? and then obviously if no change - have a week of using every single one ....... have a week of exercising maybe 3/4 times (walking, etc) ... this diet is about finding your equalibrium ....... youll get it eventually Sarah :D

Yeah think I will try something like this. Trial and error hehe! Least I didn't gain this week I suppose so must've kept it balanced even though I scoffed all my weeklies :p only used 2 weeklies today on a shapers nougat bar. Not _too_ bad. Hopefully I wont scoff all my weeklies tomorrow for sunday dinner lol.... xxx

Heheee, bloody el 2p on a weekend is damn good, im impressed !!!! .. maybe try just using 25? then if you still sts next week - lower to 12 ? ..... insted of goin cold turkey straight away? ps, im not a sad loser being up so late .. im prepping for my nights next week, and majorly flagging .... i want my bed .... what am i guna be like next week ... urrgghhhhhhhh :rolleyes:

*Claire-Bear* said:
Heheee, bloody el 2p on a weekend is damn good, im impressed !!!! .. maybe try just using 25? then if you still sts next week - lower to 12 ? ..... insted of goin cold turkey straight away? ps, im not a sad loser being up so late .. im prepping for my nights next week, and majorly flagging .... i want my bed .... what am i guna be like next week ... urrgghhhhhhhh :rolleyes:

Awee I'm feeling your pain chick, hated working nightshirt !

Ohhhh, Sparkles - i havent done nights since 2009, im guna pay for it next week lol ...... i have 5 in a row :eek: ... Urgghhhhhhhh .. so im guna have to make myself stay up tonight so i can lay in tomo ... not guna be easy ... hehe!

So how are we all doing so far this week ladies?

I've just got back from 3 days on business in Transylvania in Romania. Not eaten much whilst there as was working long days so I hope it doesn't have an adverse effect on my weight loss this week.
It was roasting hot & humid & yesterday I walked miles as the supplier I went to see took me for a walk around their city & to the legendary dracula castle!
2 days off work now. :D xx

Oooh sounds cool . I'd love a few days off work! This week is going ok... I peeked at scales yesterday and they said 2lb gain, then peeked today and that 2lb had disappeared along with another 2lb. So my scales have gone mad, we'll see what saturday brings :) x

Hi, ladies im naughtily replying from wrk ... ssshhhhhhh;) ... i got on the scales t'other day and it looked good ... so fingers crossed turning night into day and vise-versa is good for weight loss .... good luck to all :D

*Claire-Bear* said:
Hi, ladies im naughtily replying from wrk ... ssshhhhhhh;) ... i got on the scales t'other day and it looked good ... so fingers crossed turning night into day and vise-versa is good for weight loss .... good luck to all :D

I used to do better with weight loss the weeks I was on nights!

I'm hoping for a good loss this week but I've learned what I want and what I get a 2 separate things!

Hehe sparkles - theres just not enough time in the day to eat is there?!! im strugglin to eat my weeklies and i have massive meals before work to eat up my dailies xxx

Back