ProPoints **Saturday Stunners**

Welcome maldonmummy :)

Well my WW scales are defo broken, they've weighed me 5 different weights in the space of 2 minutes. I have these old salter scales that still work (I use them to confirm the loss every week anyway) so I'll use them from now on instead.
0.5lb off for me. Not upset as I don't deserve more than that, had a baaad week lol. Back to it this week and hoping for a lb off. I have a festival next friday to sunday so dunno if I'll actually be able to weigh in. Maybe I'll weigh in on friday morning instead xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I am the same, lost my way for a while, but I have got 6 months to loose 3.5 stone and I am going to do it, not wasting all the hard work I put in last year. Just focus on a goal and go for it! Good luck xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The Sat before last, I lost 2lbs...unfortunately I went on hols last week and gained 2.5lbs back....tsk tsk

Now then ladies how are we all doing so far this week?

I had no WI at the weekend as I was away so I haven't the faintest idea if I've STS or gained or lost. Stuck to plan despite 2 weekends drinking & stayed within my weeklies so fingers crossed no damage has been done. Saturday will tell.

Back to 4 zumba classes per week this week to try & boost my weight loss. xx

Hi, doing ok so far, still got 25 weeklies left, tracking everything I put in my mouth and would have earnt 12ap by Fri pm. I hope I have a loss on Saturday, will motivate me to carry on xx

Hi, keep at it hun - i went through a run of STS for about 3 weeks then had a massive loss then it tailed off again but now its steady.
I know it can be very disheartening when the scales don't move but stick with it. xx

Thanks Boo, I will stick at it this time, doing exercise so I tone up too. Not going to be fat and 40 in Feb! X

My week is so-so at the moment. I've used over half my weeklies lol. I'm hoping I get a loss on friday morning before I go to my festival this weekend :)

I just need a pound for my 10% - fingers crossed !!!!

Oh wow! I hope you get it hon!! I'll be delighted if you do :) will keep my fingers crossed for you xxxx

Thaaankyouuu ever so kindly Sarah ;):D

2lb off! Not seen 11st 7lb in a while. In the last week I have cut out the chocolate, but had 3/4 bottle of wine and half a fish and chips last night. Proof tracking everything that goes in your mouth works. Away this week so going to aim for a 1lb loss xx
How did everyone else do? Xx

well done maldonmummy. :)

Only 0.5lbs off for me this week but I would've been happy with a STS as I've had 2 long weekends away & lots of alcohol. :eek:

Back to it this week - just a couple of difficult days to overcome this week as I'm in Germany Tues & Wednesday. xxx

MrsMC were in the same boat ... ive stayed the same for aaaaages now ...... even a half pound would be bloody nice ... lol ....

I'm starting to get disheartened now...STS this week. I will keep on going though hrrrummppffff

Oh and have u considered the 'Wendi plan' ? it kick starts the metabolism ..... Sarah (Azwethinkweis) did it a few weeks back after many weeks of STS and lost 3lb! maybe thats what your bodies after xxx

Now then ladies how are we all doing this week?

I've been working in Germany for 3 days so I've had quite a bit of bread this week so I'm not expecting a loss :sigh: Next week I'm not traveling so hopefully can get stuck in. :( xxx

Back