ProPoints **Saturday Stunners**

I'm having an iffy week. I had a 2lb gain last friday and I'm in for another gain or STS this week after my 4 days off plan. Been having a tough week (of life in general lol) and snacking way too much. A STS wouldn't be too bad and then hopefully get the 2lb off next week... We'll see, we'll see :) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Yeah you def need to get back to weigh in so that you can get back on track. I think the longer you leave it the harder it is to get back to it. xxx

I'll start us off... Weighing in at 11st 6lb (again) so that pesky 2lb gain from last week is gone now and it means I didn't put on any extra even though I was away for the weekend at a festival and then I binged a lil during the week even though I planned to stick to 29 a day (massive row with OH = comfort eating!). I'm happy enough that I can be back at 11st 6 now. Onwards and downwards! Good luck for today girls xxx

I've finally had a loss (-1.5lbs) - which is ironic given that I have been off-plan for at least a few days of the last week and even ate an entire big bag of peanut m&ms last night!!

But, I needed to see a loss as it will re-encourage my enthusiasm. Onwards and downwards this week....

Good luck to you all for the next week! xxx

Well done MrsMc! Good loss... It is crazy the way it happens sometimes. A big blow out sometimes kicks off the metabolism. Funny eh? xx

Sparkles... That's pretty ok for 2 weeks off plan, I'd be very happy with that! :D back to it now eh? *cracks whip* LOL xx

Well done MrsMc & Sparkles 1.5lbs on over 2 weeks off plan...... I'd be happy with that too. :)

2.5lbs off for me this week. :D Can't understand it as I have been traveling this week in Germany & have quite a lot of bread!

Good luck for next week ladies. xxx

Wow well done emma, fab loss!!! Xx

Gutted!! After a week on bring firmly on track I STS.. Was close to tears at the scales as was so confident that I was going to have a loss. Feeling so low!

iheartarnie said:
Gutted!! After a week on bring firmly on track I STS.. Was close to tears at the scales as was so confident that I was going to have a loss. Feeling so low!

Oh hon I've had a couple weeks like that... It happens to us all. Don't feel too down, a STS is definitely better than a gain. Stick at it, you might get a good loss next week xx

Hi it was my first week at ww this week and I lost 8lb I have never lost so.much before so am really pleased. I have a meal out Tuesday so I plan on eating lower pointed foundation in the day and using some if my weekly points aswell as lots of exercise. I'm already looking forward to next weigh in.....

well done Nikki & Shadow. xxx

now then ladies are we all looking forward to WI tomorrow???? xxx

not really lol... I feel like I havent lost anything!! :(

*Sparkles* said:
Sorry to let the stunners down but I'm not going to Ww today, had a really difficult week and just can't face it today.

Hope wi goes ok for everyone else xxx

:( chin up hon, hope you have a better week this week x

Back