ProPoints **Saturday Stunners**

Size 16 Will Do said:
evening everyone

3 pound for me this week x

Well done! X

starkissedx said:
Joining the Saturday weighers now my OH will be weighing me in every sat morning at home eeek :)

Welcome welcome hon... Good you have your OH for support :) xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Thanks Sarah and Frances :) how are we all feeling about Saturday wi! I have tried really hard and I will be major annoyed if the scales haven't budged :(

Thanks Sarah and Frances :) how are we all feeling about Saturday wi! I have tried really hard and I will be major annoyed if the scales haven't budged :(
Hi Starkissed... not too confident this week.. Been OK most of the week but had a girls night out last saturday n went a bit mental on the vodka/prosecco/shots.. Then had a PP say Sunday as I didn't eat much, but what I did eat wasn't good... And was out last night at a medium show which included a 3 course dinner.. Was sensible with it as I could be but you never know do you...
I'm pretty sure you'll get a good loss hun... You've been really good as per yer diaries... :)

I'm eh... Pretty much guaranteed to gain this week. Oh well lol.

Eh... +2lb. Had a bad week but didn't think it was _that_ bad. So I'm back to 11st 1.5lb. That's the weight I keep ending up back at!! The weight comes off SO slow now but goes on really fast :(

I'm a Saturday weigher . I've gained 0.5lb for the last 2 Saturdays and am determined to get to my half stone this weekend (need 2lb) but it's not looking likely at the minute! I have gone back to 29pp coz I was doing 26 but felt deprived, so fingers crossed

Hi all

Am starting to wi on a Saturday from this week
Looking forward to getting to know u all

Off to write my shopping list :)

lozzie84 said:
I'm joining today x so can't wait to start losing weight x good luck all x

Excellent, good luck.

I STS this week which is ok with me because I haven't been counting or been on plan at all!
Good luck everyone x

Back