ProPoints **Saturday Stunners**

Elle86 said:
Just weighed myself and I've lost 7lb :)) over the moon, so next week I should be in the 12s as Im now 13st 2lb :) x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII using MiniMins

Well done hon. Losses might slow down after that but keep at it xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

3lbs for me today. Very pleasantly surprised. Must have been the hard workout I had at the gym that done it. Xx

azwethinkweiz said:
Well done hon. Losses might slow down after that but keep at it xx

Yeah I know, hopefully the next couple of weeks will be similar before it slows down too much, I can feel the difference already and loving it :)

louise88 said:
3lbs for me today. Very pleasantly surprised. Must have been the hard workout I had at the gym that done it. Xx

Well done :)

louise88 said:

What did I say eh? Told ya you'd bf pleasantly surprised. Sometimes a big meal at the weekend and then being really good the rest of the week, ya end up with a better loss for it :) well done on the gymming!

Well done Frances. I haven't lost anything... Again. Oh well. Gonna start calorie counting now for a change up. I earned over 400cals today from my jogging :)

Ended up crying at my weigh in as I lost a pound, brought me to 100.5lbs (hence the tears!)! :) Was really expecting a gain after indulging in too much Japanese food on Monday...

The Japanese diet is one of the healthiest diets in the world :) so maybe your indulgence wasnt too bad after all :) well done x

The Japanese diet is one of the healthiest diets in the world :) so maybe your indulgence wasnt too bad after all :) well done x

That's very true. You don't see many overweight Japanese people! I should eat Japanese food more often, haha. And thank you! :)

Elle86 said:
Just weighed myself and I've lost 7lb :)) over the moon, so next week I should be in the 12s as Im now 13st 2lb :) x

Wow well done. Very big loss. X

azwethinkweiz said:
What did I say eh? Told ya you'd bf pleasantly surprised. Sometimes a big meal at the weekend and then being really good the rest of the week, ya end up with a better loss for it :) well done on the gymming!

Yea suppose you still need your treats to keep you going. I need to keep the gym going. I'm hoping to do race for life 5k run in June so I need to get into shape lol. Xx

Lost 3lbs at WI today; giving a total so far of 47.5lbs!! Well done everyone x

Well done to everyone on their losses this week

I sts again I think it's time for some strictness this week need to get a wiggle on x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

louise88 said:
Yea suppose you still need your treats to keep you going. I need to keep the gym going. I'm hoping to do race for life 5k run in June so I need to get into shape lol. Xx

That's doable. I'm doing a 10k in june and a 5k in may. Couch to 5k is good for training for a 5k, that's how I did it lol! X

azwethinkweiz said:
That's doable. I'm doing a 10k in june and a 5k in may. Couch to 5k is good for training for a 5k, that's how I did it lol! X

I've heard about couch to 5k. Think I'm going to look into it more. Xx

Back