ProPoints **Saturday Stunners**

Oooops :/ 3lb on this week! I was expecting it though and am well and truly back on the wagon.

Oooops :/ 3lb on this week! I was expecting it though and am well and truly back on the wagon.
Glad to see its not demotivated you.. And well done for getting straight back to it.. Good luck :)

Chelley said:
How's everyone's week going?xxx

It's been ok this week. Ate a lot on Sunday so used some weeklies but stuck to my dailies the rest of the week. It's totm now so not sure how weigh in will go. Feeling a bit bloated :( you?

Good luck to all you Saturday peeps. I'm joining a 10am class and can't wait to get on track and in control. Just hope that half way through the week I have the same positivity. You are all doing so well! :)

louise88 said:
It's been ok this week. Ate a lot on Sunday so used some weeklies but stuck to my dailies the rest of the week. It's totm now so not sure how weigh in will go. Feeling a bit bloated :( you?

I've had a really snacky week so I'm abit worried! I usually do the same as you treat on a Saturday but Iv just spread out the treats lol :) my class is at 8am so I'm guna get some sleep! Good luckkkk!x

louise88 said:
Started running this week since it was so nice outside and it was surprisingly ok. Think I could learn to enjoy running. Didn't realise how peaceful and relaxing it is lol. Xxx

Brilliant. That sounds positive. It's funny how we dread these things and then end up quite enjoying them lol.

Good luck for WI everyone :) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

1lb off, guess the CC has helped get me back on track a bit after all :)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Well joined up this morning, a bit disappointed in myself in what the scales said. Anyway here I go fingers crossed.

1lb off for me. Was really aiming for 2lb so a bit gutted. Hoping it's just water retention from being time of the month and changing my exercise routine. :(

Well done to everyone for there losses.

Back