ProPoints **Saturday Stunners**

That's amazing Samjay...Well done!!.more than double mine!! How much are you wanting to lose altogether

STS this week. i deserved to stay the same. But next week I will own those frigging scales!!

Minnie2be said:
That's amazing Samjay...Well done!!.more than double mine!! How much are you wanting to lose altogether

Thank you! Im sure itll slow down from here. But I am aiming for 1.5lb a week now until holiday if I can. I have another 21lb to go! What about you?

STS - booooo

Good luck for tomorrow guys. I've not had a great week so praying for at least a sts.

Good luck everyone! Not done too badly this week but not as much exercise as last week...2nd week weigh in tomorrow! x

2.5lbs off. Thats my first silver seven in 3 weeks :)

kinda makes me feel better after witnessing 3 masked men rob a securitas driver right in front of me whilst I was at lidls before WI. Crazy day :(

2lb off this week...yeay! 4.5kb in 12 days! Sooo pleased! x

1lb on today. Really annoyed with myself but I know why. Back on it as off today and I'll get that and more off next week!

louise88 said:
1lb on today. Really annoyed with myself but I know why. Back on it as off today and I'll get that and more off next week!

As long as you know why! The worst is when you really don't jnow why. Xx

1lb off, 6th silver 7 (again). Slowly but surely I'll get to goal lol x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

2 1/4lb off, 8 1/4lb off in 5 weeks which I'm pleased about. 39lb off since having a baby 5 months ago... Lots more to go, will keep at it, I'm enjoying WW apart from the fact that I have gone down 2 points to 27 x

hi guys can i join your group? i started ww on sat. getting married in july and stupidly ordered a size 10wedding dress when i have always been a 12!!!so the pressure is on. tried counting ckals but didnt lose much do really hoping ww will work. i am 11.6 just now and really hope i can get down to 10.7 4 my wedding and the hen weekend in ibiza :) x

hi guys can i join your group? i started ww on sat. getting married in july and stupidly ordered a size 10wedding dress when i have always been a 12!!!so the pressure is on. tried counting ckals but didnt lose much do really hoping ww will work. i am 11.6 just now and really hope i can get down to 10.7 4 my wedding and the hen weekend in ibiza :) x

Hi welcome. Congrats on the big day. WW works if you commit fully to it and im sure you will. Good luck.

Back