ProPoints **Saturday Stunners**

I lost 3lbs this wk! I'm so pleased with how things are going, but I really need to start exercising.

It gets to Thursday and I can't wait to find out if I've lost weight...I always want to get weighed on a Friday...eeeek!!!

I'm 1lb off my goal so I have everything crossed! I've really tried but it's hard towards the end x

Good luck Chelley! I was 2lb off goal and then got married and put weight on again - haha! I'm now 17.5lb away from goal...grrrr!!! x

Minnie2be said:
Good luck Chelley! I was 2lb off goal and then got married and put weight on again - haha! I'm now 17.5lb away from goal...grrrr!!! x

Thanks I need it! Oh I was at goal for 3 years then had a baby n ate n ate n ate lol! Good luck to you too! We'll stick with m&s x

Haha! Yeh m&s is brilliant and I work a 5minute drive from quite a big one! :)

Ohhh good luck everyone! I've had a really bad eating day yesterday and a little bad one Monday. I've tracked everything and im way over weeklies! Im thinking a 3lb gain. I feel sooo bloated! I'll make sure it's off by next week though! Just been one of those weeks unfortunately xxx

Good luck guys for tomorrow. I was a little naughty at the beginning of the week and used up most of my weeklies. Tried to make up for it the rest of the week so hoping for a sts lol

Thank you and good luck to you louise88! x

Good luck all. Im estimating a 3lb gain. I've tracked everything and had 170pp over my weeklys. I knooow! Eeeek! Had few days off and really went to town in the junk food. No excuse at all, just totm and craving everything in sight! Just cannot wait for tomorrow to be over. Losses all the way then hehe.

I STS and I tried so hard too...just ate a few more weeklies and that clearly doesn't agree with me!! Oh well...here's to a better week next week!!

Nearly there Chelley...don't be too disheartened!

Thank you both :) its just hard n I was embarrassed because everyone at the meeting kept asking me :( I'm going to be golden this week.xxx

2lbs off today :D **happy dance**

Well I was estimating a 5lb gain after going 224 pp over! Lol. But only gained 2.5lb so am really happy with that. Will make sure it's off by next week woo. Well done all xx

samjay123 said:
Well I was estimating a 5lb gain after going 224 pp over! Lol. But only gained 2.5lb so am really happy with that. Will make sure it's off by next week woo. Well done all xx

That's not bad for going 224pp over. What did you have? I'd say that's a win lol. Xxx

Back