ProPoints **Saturday Stunners**

Been doing WW for a week and had first weigh in today and lost 4lb. Good start and I hope I can keep it up.

I gained a 1lb this week. Ho hum-that's the way it goes!! Lost 7lbs last week which was a shocker so not unduly worried. I'm now learning it all balances to and my body certainly doesn't work on an exact 7 day science!!

I weigh on a saturday on the weightwatchers plan. I've been a member since April but only recently started using the forums so any help, advice or support is greatly received!! Feel free to add me xx

Last edited:
I weigh on a Saturday morning and this is my first week doing ww....was on sw but fancied a change. I'm hoping for a lb a week (more would be fab) as I'm nearly at target.
Good luck to everyone for this week x

Yayyyy!! 3lbs off this week!! Got my 3st award! Gone from 17st 9lbs to 14st 9lbs!! Can't believe I'm fitting into size 18 clothes now!! Good luck EVERYONE!!!

Yayyyy!! 3lbs off this week!! Got my 3st award! Gone from 17st 9lbs to 14st 9lbs!! Can't believe I'm fitting into size 18 clothes now!! Good luck EVERYONE!!!

Congratulations, keep up the good work.

Thanking you very much for your nice words!! It's not easy but just got to keep the goal in sight!! Hope you are doing well!!!

Lost a pound this week. I'm happy with anything that's a loss :)

carolj2005 said:
Lost a pound this week. I'm happy with anything that's a loss :)

Well done!! I totally agree-anything off is good! Happy healthy eating for this week! I'm going to have to dip into my emergency 49PP-eaten my quota for today already and it's only 7pm!!

got my first weigh in in the morning, really hoping for a good loss! I have been on steroids for a bad chest since Monday and am for another 7 days so I hope this doesn't affect me :(

It's been very quiet here! Maybe people are busy with Christmas and whatever. Anyway, lost 4lbs yesterday. Total loss now 3st 5lbs. Was 17st9lbs-now 14st4lbs. Really aiming to get into the 13st bracket for Christmas....haven't been at that weight for about 15 yrs!! Good luck everyone xx

1lb loss for me this week after 3 weeks of maintaining. a loss is a loss - VERY pleased with it. :)

think ive lost inches past few weeks as im now in size 12's :)

i love this board, its the only thing kept me going.

keep it up saturday stunners x x x x

Back