Saturday weigh in

Michillinwoman

sugar binger
Just been weighed in here and have lost 4.5 lbs this week . Am thrilled . I have lost the weight i put up on my binging two weeks and am almost back at what I was when I came off tfr. Am very happy with that. (Its also TOTM!!!) . Just proves eating healthy without sugar works for me. I ate loads this week and was never hungry ... Yippie!!!!!!!!

whooo well done! losing 4.5lbs on refeed - fantastic :D x

Wow! That is amazing! :O well done you :)

Thanks girls .. Feeeeeel gooooood :bunnydance:

Well done MichillinWoman! That's brilliant news! :)
Just goes to show if we can figure out the foods that our bodies disagree with, we can control our weight!

Irish Hobo xx

Well done MW. That's a great loss on refeed. You must be so glad you worked out your trigger food and have it under control. That's fantastic.

Thats fantastic - well done. Just a case of finding what works for each individual, glad you found yours.

Thanks Mary andMini b and Irish Hobo and joy. I just have to get my head aroundthe fact that this is the way I have to eat now. As its fathers day tomorrow ,taking hubby out for lunch with kids. This is the first time we have eaten out in about ten weeks . Will make good choices and have fruit salad or something for desert. looking forward to it now. Thanks again for support girls .

Well done for sorting out what you needed to do and doing it!! Great result xx

Thanks Jan , realising what works for me is one thing !!! sticking with it now is another:sigh: but I did get a real fright when I was binging this time . I hope I have learned my lesson now. Being out of control like that is scary and Ive seen how fast the weight can pile on when I do that. I want to get down to at least eleven stone. I really dont care how long it takes . a pound a week will do me. I am hoping that it will become a habit (not having sugar) and a way of life SooooN!!!

It sounds like you have chick!

You seem pretty on top of things to be honest x

Back