Saturday weigh in

I lost 1lb! I need to get back into exercise, work is so crazy I keep staying in the office when I should be burning some calories... might be time to join a gym!!!

Just got back from weigh in. Lost three and a half pounds and won slimmer of the week! Woot!

Well done saturday people, excellent losses!!!

I took the plunge and joined a gym today, hopefully a good weigh in for me tomorrow and more action on the dress size front!!!

See you all on Saturday!

xxx

Another 2lbs gone this week, I'm now out of the 16 stone bracket, wahoo!!!

Last edited:
I've decided to change to Saturday weigh-in. Then if I get naughty over the weekend it won't affect the whole week's weight lol!

1lb lost this week - and the week included one of my planned days off, so I can't complain

I've decided to change to Saturday weigh-in. Then if I get naughty over the weekend it won't affect the whole week's weight lol!

1lb lost this week - and the week included one of my planned days off, so I can't complain

It takes a lot of effort to lose even 1lb Inge Jones, be proud, well done you! x

2lbs gone this week, wahoo!!!

I gained 0.4lb this week... Well it *has* to be water retention, as I have stuck to my 1000Kcal daily all week, as usual.

Oh no, I don't know what to say! Why do our bodies do such weird things? Maybe have a cheeky peek tomorrow to see if it was water retention or a full tummy. Hopefully you will be on for a good weigh in next week to make up for it!!! Keep on truckin. x

Yup! It's showing a definite pattern. Don't worry guys, I think it will all get back on track when our bodies settle to the new times. If my theory is correct about the time shift affecting cortisol, then we mustn't use it as an excuse to eat more, cos our bodies will definitely turn it straight to fat.

2lbs down this week... I can't believe so few people weigh in on a saturday... or should I say I can't believe so few people are willing to post their results on a Saturday... Oh well! x

Well you're not alone any more, here's mine: I lost 3.6lb this week!! Which I am pretty relieved about seeing as I apparently put on 0.4lb last week. So can we say I lost 3.2lb in two weeks and expunge last week's gain? :D

since last month, gained 6lbs.... in muscle! can now see visible muscles in my arms and calves, literaly rockhard now! eeee so happy!
im now 56.9kg :)

-2lbs thanks in part to half a water tablet cos I thought my ankles were going to burst open last night...but I have lost inches...16 inches, thats 4 more since the end of October

Edit...Oh yeah that makes me a quarter of the way done which was my birthday mini goal

2nd EDIT: DOH ME...how did I post it in the Saturdays, oh well, hi nice to meet you, Byeeeeee!

Last edited:
I lost 2lbs this week, wahoo!!!

Back