Saturday weigh in

I haven't been weighed yet mines not on till the day after New Year's Day even though Iv pigged out for 3 days over Christmas I worked out every day even Christmas Day/night and I don't feel like it's gunna be a great big gain when I do step on the scales am hoping not anyway I don't feel like iv put much on but we will see ..... And am giving myself of plan New Year's Eve and New Year's Day so il probably not go and get weighed till the week after but my plan of action is to pull back and hope for the best hope everyone has had a lovely Christmas and has a blast on new year X

Weigh in yesterday another 1lb on, which to be honest was a miricle as previous weigh day had been moved to Xmas Eve, so it included everything from Xmas day through to New Year. However I had put on 4lb the week before, so in all a 5lb gain in last 2 weeks. Oh well, onwards and downwards, need to hit 2lb a week to hit target on my final weigh day on the morning of my wedding! So got to bust this x

Hi,
Im Saturday group too. I had massive gain over Christmas and New Year so let it be the last time I have gain so big. 11,5 lbs gain

So.....who's looking forward to weigh in, how's everyone's week going? x

Looks like its just me then lol! x

Hi ladies, mind if I join you?
I started on the 2nd Jan so today was my first weigh in. 2 lbs off which is ok but I was hoping for more. You hear about some people's first week losses and they are massive! Still, better off than on.

I started on the 2nd Jan so today was my first weigh in. 2 lbs off which is ok but I was hoping for more. You hear about some people's first week losses and they are massive! Still, better off than on.

Well done! I'm off shortly for my weigh in. 2lb is a nice healthy loss and way better off than on! The main thing to think is have you enjoyed the week, have you enjoyed your food, cos that's what I love about SW, is the lush food I eat and still lose weight :) x

Well done Pootle, a loss is a loss x

Well done! I'm off shortly for my weigh in. 2lb is a nice healthy loss and way better off than on! The main thing to think is have you enjoyed the week, have you enjoyed your food, cos that's what I love about SW, is the lush food I eat and still lose weight :) x
Good luck Catherine x

Hello! I'm back on Minimins - I hadn't realised it was back until this week! So glad I've found it again!

I was a Sat weigher before and it worked well so coming back in here.

I almost got to target last May (was a bridesmaid twice in May - that was why I was losing weight). Since then I've slipped up and put some of it back on.

This time I'm doing it for me and am determined to get to target. This morning was my first weigh in.

I've lost 4lbs

Hello! I'm back on Minimins - I hadn't realised it was back until this week! So glad I've found it again!

I was a Sat weigher before and it worked well so coming back in here.

I almost got to target last May (was a bridesmaid twice in May - that was why I was losing weight). Since then I've slipped up and put some of it back on.

This time I'm doing it for me and am determined to get to target. This morning was my first weigh in.

I've lost 4lbs
Nice one, well done x

Just had my first weigh in, I've lost 7lbs
That's 2 more than the first week I ever joined SW, but I've been doing lots of exercise too..

Back