Saturday weigh in

Hi! Can I join the party please.? I'm restarting slimming world for the third time, first time lost 2 1/2 stone then put it all back on because I got married and thought it didn't matter anymore! Second time didn't lose anything but something just didn't feel right with the group so this time I'm going it alone, only accountable to me!
First weigh in today 14st 8 1/2 lb would love to see 10st one day. Trying green plan for first time too! X

First week of weigh in and I cannot believe my eyes! 12 stone 6! thats minus 10 lbs in a week?!? that can't be right can it! Don't get me wrong I have been very very good this week and stuck almost religiously to the plan but that seems a bit too good to be true! Unless I weighed myself on a particularly heavy day or maybe I had just had a big drink before?! Or maybe my scales are broken, I did step on them numerous times and got same reading each time but perhaps it is the earlier reading that was wrong!

Anyway week one MINUS 10 LBS!! APPARENTLY!

1.5lbs off this week, pretty pleased but wanted 2.5 to get my stone award! X

Lbs lost this week +1lb

Lbs lost altogether -11.5lbs

Lbs to target - 50.5lbs to go!!!

I'm going to join in here if thats ok as am now attending a Saturday group. I have lost 5lb this week.

Woo 5lb off for me in my first week, happy with that, now at 14st3.5lb. Good luck and well done to everyone else! xx

2lbs off for me, my 1 stone award and into the 12s! Woohoo! X

Lbs lost this week -2lbs

Lbs lost altogether -1st 1lb

Lbs to target -47lbs to go!!!

i've kind off fell off the wagon the last 2 weeks had 3 kids birthdays an uncles funeral a meal out with work friends a tea party for international nurses day and come Saturday i had put on 5 pound. but from Sunday i was back on the wagon and sticking to it rigorously. and although its not my official weigh day today i still weighed myself to see how i'm getting on and so far i've lost 5.6lb, that's the past 2 weeks indulgence gone and a bit extra, so quite excited to see how much i lose in total on Saturday. :)

wow, amazing losses on here. congratulations to everyone. iv just started doing slimming world properly from last week and I've lost 2lbs . I'm so happy :D
good luck to everyone for their weigh in today.x

really pleased with my loss this week after having such a melt down diet wise for 2 weeks and then getting back on the wagon i've had my biggest loss ever, - 6.4lb, I know most of it is what i've put on the past 2 weeks but i think that makes me even happier to have lost that gain and then some.

well done to every one for all your losses this week.

Ms jedi fingers crossed for next week look on the bright side at least its only 1/2 a pound, it could be more and 1/2 a pound is easier to lose than more weight. a little bit at a time :)

Hi everyone I used to weigh on a Wednesday but since my cousin become a consultant I weigh in on a Saturday morning as am there anyway social team I don't know about anyone else but I seem to have got it in my head once iv been weighed it's cheat time and it's not!!!!!!! Last week I had a treat and lost 2lbs where's this week I didn't have a treat on Saturday I made chicken Parmo and stock to my full 15 Syns but seem to have gained but then I will wait and see if it drops be time Saturday is here HOPEFULLY! ..

I'm moving across from the Thursday thread as I now go to a lovely group on a Saturday morning. Had lost 11lb, but weigh in which was brought forward to Xmas Eve, I had gained 4lb :( oh well, it is Xmas and it'll come off if I stick to plan!

Back