Saturday weigh in

good afternoon fellow SW'rs, congratulations on your weightlosses. My weightloss for this week is 3.5lbs which gives me my half stone award- yipee! not too bad considering I'm on nights this week so weightloss slows down considerably :(

Hope you all have a great week.

Emma x

First weigh in

Hi everyone

I had my first weigh in today, since joining last week.
It's only been a few days but my weigh in was set for Saturday.
Imagine my joy when I realised I have lost 3lb, that is amazing for me!!!
:bliss:
Really did boost my confidence as been off sick 3 months with work related anxiety/stress and just hit my menopause!:cry:

Hope to post here weekly, good or bad!;)

xx

Hello everyone, do you mind if I join you?
I've been weighing in on a monday but have decided this is no good for me as I often have 'treats' over the weekend (all within weekly syns though!) and I think it undoes all my good work in the week!
I will be weighing in every Saturday morning from now on!
I've been doing the diet for just over 3 weeks and have lost 5lb.
Fingers crossed the change will do me good and provide a little extra motivation!
V x

Hi everyone. Im off to rejoin sw this morning. I lost 2 stone lasts year but let things slip over xmas...and then jan and feb! So im off to face the music this morning! Hoping i havent put too much of the 2 stone back on, but either way i still have atleast another 2 stone to go.
Hopefully saturday will be a good day to weigh as it will give me the motivation to get over the weekend, my difficult time diet wise!
Good luck to everyone weighing this morning. I will let you know how i get on!
Sarah x

Good morning everyone,
Just had my first weigh-in (doing SW at home) and lost 3lb so really pleased. Must keep this up now as I am so determined to lose the weight this time and would be great to be able to wear what I want over the summer rather than dress to cover the bumps!

Just wondered if anyone else has suffered with headaches at the start of diet? I suspect that this is due to withdrawal of all the sweet goodies and hope it will go soon. On the upside seem to have more energy this week.

Good luck to everyone else weighing in this morning.
Lorna x

Hello fellow Saturday Weighers!
2lb gone for me which gets me my 1/2 stone target!
So happy as I really wasn't expecting to lose any...
But I have been on plan all week and just goes to show that it pays off eventually!
Well done Cambridge YoYo and good luck to the rest. Off for breakfast now...
Vx

Good morning to all the Saturday weighers, well I have lost 1/4 lb this week- which to be fair I'm pleased with! had a pants week which in turn I had a few wobbly moments which saw me reaching for the junk food- but I was restrained and didn't eat too much, just goes to show how much I rely on food as an emotional crutch :(
So anyhoo new week next week, I am hoping for a 1, 3/4 lbs loss and hopefully no work issues/ stress will get in the way of it.

good luck to you all this week.

Emma x

Okay well this week I have GAINED 1lb. I should be annoyed but I'm over the moon (dw i've not gone mad, i'll tell you why!)

Since this time last Saturday I have stuffed my face and not even been on a diet. Between last sat and today I've eat: sausage rolls, crisps, lots of alcohol, more pastries from Greggs, a caramel donut, cake, a slice of pizza, more alcohol, nibbles such as mini burgers and mozzarella bites, lots and lots of cocktails, a Mcdonalds meal, and more cake. AND NO EXERCISE (well, not jogging or on the wii... but i guess a lot of walking and dancing lol)

This doesn't sound like someone on a diet - but the way I saw it, I was out for THREE people's birthdays and then recovering on the days in between! So to eat all that JUNK, and only gain 1lb, shows that my metabolism must have improved over the last few weeks thanks to SW :) (although that list is not making me hungry.... oops lol)

Anyway, back to basics! Here's to another GOOD week. I have a few nights out planned with people back home and want to look like i've lost so weight. 2lb til i reach half a stone now, i think that's do-able in a week.

Hope every else is happy with their results!
love Danni xxxxxxx

Hi everyone

I weighed in today and felt very disappointed,lost 1lb.:sigh:
However my husband pointed out since starting on 10th Feb I have lost 4lb, and it hasn't been 2 weeks;)
Maybe making excuses for myself but actually thats okay:)
I have been walking the dog 2 and half miles some days and doing Rosemary C exercise DVD as well.
I am not at all fit and have a few health probs so that is amazing for me,and I feel so good in myself (currently off sick with stress/anxiety for 3 months!)
All in all delighted I started the diet for various reasons:):):):)

Congrats Holidaygirl10!!! Any loss is a loss and you should feel proud either way. If you have some scales, especially electronic kitchen ones, put objects on it until it reaches 1lb (and then 4lb) and then you can visualise exactly how much you have lost! I lost 3lb in my first week which equalled a large bottle of Malibu. I didn't FEEL or LOOK like I had lost THAT much but when I held it i realised it was alot to lose from my body. As is 1lb.

Keep up the amazing work!! xxx

Danni, thanks for that support.:)
I can't believe you only put on a pound hehe:confused:
It is difficult knowing what to eat when going out and about!
I would take the dog out for a walk today but yuk weather, cold and raining:eek:
Hubbies job today!;)
Have a good week

Claire

I know! I was pleased... but can't make a habit of it!! I was adamant I'd be strict between the 'bad' days but then thought it would cause more stress to do so. I know, i'm having a duvet day to make up for the rubbish weather lol. Good ol' hubby hehehe!

All the best
Danni

I lost 1lb and 1/4 this week which I am delighted with as I had a rather terrible week in terms of food...got back on track Wed/Thurs though and exercised a bit more to even out the valentine's meal etc! I have now reached my 1/2 stone target and am super determined to get my stone target within the next 3 weeks. Well done everyone on our losses and heres to another disciplined week! x

Hi ladies, well done on your weight losses this week, and well done for the positive attitudes that those who havent lost have!
I re-joined this morning and feel sooo much better just for the fact that im in control again. Its such a huge part of sw i think, the being in control.
Ive been good this morning (only a morning i know!) but i decided to have a satusuma rather than muffin after swimming with my little ones so its a good start!

Fingers crossed i will be reporting back next week with a good loss!

Have a great week everyone x

hsarahh
:welcome2:

Good decision, you made today. Very difficult with little ones around!;)
I agree, well done to everyone, and those that didn't lose are a great example if it happens to anyone else in the coming weeks:D

Back