Saturday weigh in

Hello,

Im a saturday weigher - Lost 3lbs this week! :D

Very Happy, in total lost 11lb since starting and i think if i remember rightly, thats the most ive ever lost before without giving up!

Hope everyone else does well this week xx

Urggh
STS for me! So not happy! I've been on plan all week and stayed within weekly syns (maybe too well?) I've been for a run twice and to Zumba twice and not a single lb to show gor it! Prob haven't had enough fruit / veg or drunk enough water but still... :(

Sofartogo! said:
Urggh
STS for me! So not happy! I've been on plan all week and stayed within weekly syns (maybe too well?) I've been for a run twice and to Zumba twice and not a single lb to show gor it! Prob haven't had enough fruit / veg or drunk enough water but still... :(

I always find that when this happens, particularly after such a good week I see a really good loss the week after!x

Hi everyone

Lost half a pound so going in the right direction, atleast!;)
Have accepted tablets making weight loss slow ( extra slow!) :(
Like Sofartogo I appreciate how frustrating it is. I too, do a lot of exercise now and all I can say is I do feel healthier and fitter, but that doesn't reduce my dress size:D

2lbs off, fish week is working wonders as I had quite a bad weekend (again)

Realise I won't get away with this much longer tho and really need to get back to 7 x 100% days! X

Gosh, well done to you all:)
I'm not the jealous type!:jelous:

Yippeeeeeeeee!
4lb off for meeee!
Just goes to show that weight doesnt all come off when you think it will. Been on plan all week, keeping up with fitness stuff and has at last shown on the scales! 1 stone now gone forever!!!!

Good luck everyone. Hope you are all as happy as me by the end of the day!
Vx

4lb for me too:D
I was so amazed had to keep checking the scales;)
Been poorly with a cold and off my food so hope it doesn't go back on next week:eek:

Yippeeeeeeeee!
4lb off for meeee!
Just goes to show that weight doesnt all come off when you think it will. Been on plan all week, keeping up with fitness stuff and has at last shown on the scales! 1 stone now gone forever!!!!

Good luck everyone. Hope you are all as happy as me by the end of the day!
Vx

Meant to say well done sofartogo, and anyone else who has had a good week.:)

Lost 1.5lb this week.

Had hoped for more as have been a good girl on the treadmill, but am happy with 11.5lb in three weeks. And I have PCOS too which slows everything down.

Ladies can I join this wee thread too please?? :)

Well according to my scales I PUT on 1.25lb this morning, no no no no no!! Just can't see how that'd be possible :-( gutted. Totally gutted (mind u I had a beef curry fried rice for dinner last night about 6pm with chips and crackers for a ONE off treat), that would have digested wouldn't it? Wouldn't account for any of this mornings gain? :-( :-(

(am 9 4, target is 9 2.5 but personal target is 8 13)

Delighted to say I lost 1.5lb this week:D
Been feeling really poorly with a dreadful cold and couldn't do any exercise:sigh:
I am really happy:)

Back