Saturday weigh in

Congrats on all the losses - and bugs for the small gain ;-)

Am weighing in a little late this week due to being away from home yesterday and am chuffed to report another 3.5lb loss - Yay!

Here's to the 1.5st total next week :)

Well done L L.
That's brill.
Think how well you're going to feel when you hit that number!
I'm really looking forward to feeling well again and having more energy.
First week over for me so I'm going to keep it up and try to be organised.
Seems to be in the planning. :)

Congratulation Anastasia and Lou.
This is a really positive thread and will help keep me on track!;)
Son gets his Final Accountancy exam results tomorrow so might have to have a glass of champagne, fingers crossed!
They will be sins worth having, hehe!:D

Well done everyone!
Keep up the good work - and here's to another positive week!
Vx

The week starts well,my son passed his final accountancy exams, 3 years of hard work and no fails.
Where does he get his brains from!!:happy096:
His girlfriend is taking him out, so although a tiny bit miffed (!) it will save worrying about what to eat! ;)

I have just weighed in and I have lost 3 and 1/2 pounds this week! :D I am absolutely delighted, makes it all seem worth it. I increased my exercise to 3 times a week on the treadmill and I even had a flexi syn day on Monday. It's strange though because I jumped on the scales yesterday morning and I was only 1/2 pound down, I know you should only weigh in on your day but I was being impatient, is it normal to fluctuate like that? I had pasta for dinner at about 9pm the night before, maybe it was still lying in my stomach?

Soooooo! 2lb off for me! Yippeeeee! * week too so very happy!:D:D:D
Well done acg and good luck to everyone else! X

Holidaygirl10 said:
The week starts well,my son passed his final accountancy exams, 3 years of hard work and no fails.
Where does he get his brains from!!:happy096:
His girlfriend is taking him out, so although a tiny bit miffed (!) it will save worrying about what to eat! ;)

That's brill about your son holiday girl. Congrats! I know the feeling about kids and exams. The relief is immense and then for me the food and wine flood gates would open with a wee celebration!! I haven't really had time this week to check in. I'm off for my Saturday weigh in shortly. ? will report back. X

Good morning everyone...

I'd like to join the Saturday weighers if that's ok? I dragged my sorry self back to class this morning, for some reason I find that I need the discipline of going to a class to get weighed as it stops me from getting a couple of days into the week and thinking, oh it doesnt matter, I'll eat the large bag of kettle chips all to myself followed by lots of biscuits! :sigh:

I've found a saturday class close by which will be really good as I work away a lot during the week so it's hard for me to have a routine in my life

Good luck saturday people and I'll let you know how i get on next week :D

Hi my saturday weighers :)

My weight has stayed exactly the same - again, I am pleased with this. Been having a naughty 2 weeks to the point where SW seemed impossible to me... BUT i am back!! I am increasing my exercise to 30-60mins a DAY on the wii and going to try a Zumba class tuesday (because I hear that's a great weightloss class, and fun!)

Well done everyone who has weighed so far, you should be very proud and I hope to join you next week in the weight-loss department (although I will have to weigh in Monday, because I'm away from my Wii fit this weekend!)

Danni
xxxxxx

Hi, everyone, and welcome to the newbies::welcome2:Good luck.
I lost 1lb this week, I am not going to be negative....... but...... a total of 9 miles of dog walking and a few hours Rosemary C exercise DVD, just this week, seems a bit unfair, stuck to my eating plan completely :sigh:
Still 1lb is in the right direction:)
Well done to everyone :grouphugg:

First week WI n i lost 4lb ... very happy
well done everyone on your loses

starting weight 11st 8.5lb
current weight 11st 4.5lb
target weight ***10 stone***

Congratulations, really well done:jelous:
Hope next week goes well too.

Another 1b gone for me!
10 in total and now lost 5% of my weight!
Will keep at it! ;)

Good luck on your weigh ins everyone!! X

Well done sofartogo I lost 1 lb too first WI maybe il get a better loss next week

Hi everyone, this is my first post on here ever! I've been an at-group member of several clubs previously, but need to give something new a chance!
I have just over 65lb to lose any my goal date is 1 Oct 2011. This gives me 30 weeks with an average loss of just over 2lb a week needed.
I am also jogging/running (rather than walking) the Race for Life on 30 July 2011. I'm hoping the training from this will give me the boost I need to reach my goal by my goal date!

Well done to everyone on their weight losses this week. Hope I do as well on my first 'real' weigh in next Saturday!

xx

Hi everyone.

The bad news is I put on half a pound this week, despite sticking to the plan and walked a total of 11 miles over the week and did aerobics.:cry:
On the positive side I have lost 3 inches from my top half, so it must be working somehow!;)
I got my bronze award this week too:)

Back