Saturday weigh in

well done.... slimming world rocks!!

OK so I decided to start posting my weigh ins on here (I'm also a Saturday weigh-er). i done my third weigh in saturday just gone.
week 1: 10lb
week 2: 8lb
week 3 : 3lb
week 4 : 5lb
week 5 : 5lb
week 5 : 1lb
i did only eat free foods and not alot of them for the first 2 weeks but realised how stupid this was and am now doing it properly :)

Last edited:
i lost...........7lb cant beleive it

Wowzers, just saw this GBS!!!! What an amazing loss!! You must be well in the zone, and I notice only 4lb til target!! What have you been up to? Haven't spoken to you for a while, everything OK (apart from the obvious elation at 7lb loss:D)XXX

Good morning all, well an oldbie coming back after finally coming to her senses after trying every other diet/healthy eating plan and realising that SW is the best way forward in terms of health and flexibility! So I started last Saturday again, doing it from home using a pack from previous attendence. I tried EE this week but after doing red & green days on and off for years I found it quite tricky to change my mindset IYSWIM, so going back to R&G days from today. Anyhoo sorry for going off on a tangent, my weightloss for this week was 3.5lbs I am really happy with that loss. My hope is to get into the next stone down by April for my holiday to Devon- I need too lose about 10lbs, do you think this is possible?

Any ways got to go now and look at the wonderful recipes to get ideas for next weeks meals.

Well done on all your loses and STS

Emma x

I lost 2 and a quarter (don't forget the quarter) this week! My goal is to lose 2 stone by 18 May so 2lb a week should ensure that happens! Is anyone else exercising and finding it makes a massive difference? I think that will help me a lot as I do like the odd chicken kebab, bacon roll etc and I know you can get away with more if you're working out!

Lindsay - don't worry. Some people do lose more but eventually the weight will slow down. It is healthy to lose 1-2lb a week, you're aiming for a long lasting effective weight loss... not a quick fix. So you are doing fine. If not why don't you mix it up a bit. If you find you do more green days, why not do some more original days? Reduce syns to 10 rather than 15 maybe? Or take measurements!! Just because the scales aren't going down too much doesn't mean your waistline isn't! I lost 3lb last week and 3.5inches from my body!! Hope you stick at it cos ANY LOSS IS GREAT :D

On a similar note, I have lost 2lbs in my second week!!! I'm very pleased, because i've been very under the weather this week and started back at university totally confusing my timetable lol! But clearly I stuck with the fundamental points of SW and it paid off - yay!

That's an overall loss of 5lb in 2 weeks... 13lb more to go! Think I can do this within 2 months, not that I'm in a race lol!! But I just cannot wait to see the end product and then go back home (i live away at uni) and have people see the difference! Just gotta make sure I keep it off over the summer and until Oct (my birthday) and Nov (my graduation)! The END is what is keeping me going!!

Gonna try some new recipes this week i think... and I think I need to start planning my meals even further in advance knowing i have a very busy week ahead of me!!

Congrats to everyone else on all their losses :) Keep up the amazing work!!

Danni
xxxxx

Wooo lost 1lb this week (I know it doesn't seem alot but I had FOUR kopparbergs on Thursday which I understand now to be 12syns EACH lol) Got 3 massive birthday nights out Sat, Mon and Weds so this week I'm hoping not to put everything back on! Gonna work hardcore on my off days lol!!

Also in the grand scheme of things, I have lost nearly half a stone in 3 weeks! That is an achievement in itself!
Well done everyone else! Hope you get the results you want this week!!

Back