Saturday weigh in

Well done everyone so far!! I'm just back at lost 3lbs!!!! I'm chuffed, 4lbs til I get my 1 stone AND get into the 12s!!!

Buzzing! X

Lbs lost this week +1lb

Lbs lost altogether -7lbs

Lbs to target - 55lbs to go!!!

2lb off this week. I got my 1 stone award whoop whoop. :D

0.5lb off this week. Undeserved after all I've eaten but definitely motivation to keep with it! Will have to get down the gym this week if I want to keep it off I think.

+2.5 for me this morning......blimming easter time off:rolleyes::D

Back to it......feel like a yo-yo at the moment....lbs on, lbs off, on, off.....:rolleyes:

I know what you mean, thats how i have been lately. Glad the easter bunny has gone now tho! Lol
Good luck this week.

I know what you mean, thats how i have been lately. Glad the easter bunny has gone now tho! Lol
Good luck this week.

Me too. I was thinking earlier about how fed up I am with it. (And I still have most of an Easter egg left, oh, & had fruit cake today -what am I thinking of?).

Heres as to a better week...

Yay I did it yesterday :) lost 2lbs to get to target just in time for my birthday today.

over 3 years to get to target but worth every second - keep going everyone, doesn't matter how long it takes as long as you get there

Yay I did it yesterday :) lost 2lbs to get to target just in time for my birthday today.

over 3 years to get to target but worth every second - keep going everyone, doesn't matter how long it takes as long as you get there

Congratulations! Excellent news & well done for all the hard work - great achievement. :0clapper::winner:

Congratulations big time :D you look amazing and so proud woo

Also sorry for late update: I lost another 1lb, and started running again today I have to run cross country due to where I live so yay fields XD (i didn't feel like I was having a heart attack like in February yaaaaay) hoping it'll help keep me on track ^^

I restarted and 4.5lbs for me this week

I'm joining the Saturday weighers after a few years with the Sunday gang a while back (hello!). Started SW last week and was a shameful 18st11. I'm hoping for a loss tomorrow of even a pound to get me back into it, but we shall see. I seem to have eaten absolutely loads this week!

Huge well done, that's really inspirational - yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I lost two pound yesterday, I was secretly hoping for more but I'll take that! First step of a long journey.

Back