Saturday Weighers

never mind joanne24, there's always next week x
glitterimage114.gif

Ty xx

did not get a chance to post on saturday but only a sts to report.

Hi All,

I joined the forum this week and also weigh in on a Saturday, I am doing it alone as I live Overseas and following the SW diet.

I lost 5kg over Jan and Feb but had lots of on and off weeks....therefore started with a clean slate last week and have lost 1kg/2lbs this week :)

My aim is to loose 5kg in March :)

Claire x

Hello, can I join in please? My first WI was last Saturday and I lost 5.5lbs, this week however I STS.

Roll on next Sat!!!

oh god just ate a large tub of ben and jerry's so tomorrow back on it want to lose at least 7lbs in 3 weeks going away, like you peachy7 need motivation. one think has helped in past,when you hear a song time and time again it sticks in your head.in itunes for ipods is an album called skinny songs all pop,, country songs about losing weight and the situations we find ourselves in as we are trying,if you can try it is really, really. good. not yet avalible on amazon.well here's to us all for next week xx

hi all,

i was wondewring if i could join you as i started slimming world 8 weeks ago on the 16th january this year with a starting weight of 11.2 and a half stone. i have lost a total of 1 stone in those 8 weeks and i recieved my 1 stone award last saturday.

i had 2 days this week where i was out for a meal and just so relaxed but monday i was being strict again so if i stay the same this week i will be thrilled with it to be honest

hello everybody,

good luck to all who weigh in tomorrow and me :). i had two relaxing days last weekend after weigh in so it qwill be interesting to see if i sts or have had a gain. i ope it is no too much of a gain if i have
xx

Morning all,

I have lost 3lb this week, had a reasonable week diet wise although yesterday had 61syns *cries* but had loads of personal problems going on so probably stress has assisted with the weight loss!

Really pleased and back on plan today so hopefully another good loss next week :)

Claire xx

Morning everyone

Have lost 3.2lbs this week so I'm less than 1/2lb from losing 1/2 stone. This is my second week and Ihave found a bit more difficult but my lovely OH is also doing it and is giving me lots of support (he's lost 5.4lbs so far). Am planning a big night out on friday so will try to be extra good till then but may not be too happy next saturday morning!!

Claire - well done on your 3lb loss, especially if you've had an off day this week. I know how hard it can be to concentrate on anything when your home life isn't as rosy as it could be but sounds like you're staying focussed - keep up the good work!

Nik xxx

Hello all!

It's my 3rd WI and I got my 1/2 stone award!!! Hehe! I lost 2.5lbs. After a STS last week I really needed that. :)

I don't think I posted my weightloss from last week!

Last week = 2lbs off
this week = 2lbs off

total weight loss = 33lbs off

YAY

hi all

hope everyone has had a nice week, well last week i lost half a pound but i am so ok with that as i did eat a little too much
syn filled food.

i just hope i have lost a pound this week, well it weigh in tomorrow so am looking forward to it.

good luck with weigh in all xx

Minus 8lbs! So I got my 1 stone award, woot!!

Good luck everyone. X

Well done NewSlimmerMe!!!! Lost 3.2lbs this week so just over 9.5lbs in total since starting 3 weeks ago - am over the moon!!!

Good Luck to All xxx

Back