Saturday Weighers

Thank you :) Well done you! Aren't we brilliant? I LOVE SW.

Hi All,

Well done girls you have both had great losses....I STS this week although I have had a very unorganised week and am staying at a friends house/cat/dog sitting so I know I havent been 100% on plan.

Hoping for better losses over the next 2 weeks :)

Claire x

i only lost half a pound again this week so am feeling rather deflated but am going to be so strict this week as i think i have been a little relaxed over the last 3 weeks. hopefully i will have lost more next week

goodl uck this coming week everyone x

1 little lb off this week.

STS this week. not really sure why as stuck to plan, kept a food diary and as i usually follow EE i threw in a couple of Red days too.

I can only hope that if i have a good week this week it will show next saturday. Fingers crossed.

Stuck to the plan ridgedly this week and lost 1lb so pretty chuffed :) only 1 more to go for first stone award :)

I stuck to the plan 100% as always this week and... STS! Oh well, I predict a pattern. It's been a very strange week this week, so at least I didn't gain.

Good luck to the other Sat weigh ins! X

new slimmer me - your weight loss has been brilliant, but i can sympathise with feeling sts.

heres to next weeks wi.

good luck
xx

Thank you. I'm not really upset about it, I've not put on which is excellent. My clothes are all really baggy and I managed to zip up a pair of jeans yesterday that I couldn't even get on properly last week (for the first time in about 10 years!).

So I've realised that it's not all about the actual weight because that seems to fluctuate depending on how much you've eaten, had to drink, whether you had a salad for dinner the night before or a baked potato, for example.

So many reasons to why I could have STS. I didn't eat any melon last week and I was eating it 3 times a week previously. Etc...etc... I could go on. But I won't, lol.

Here's looking forward to next WI! XX

once again 1 lonely lb off this week again.

hi everyone hope you are having a nice week xx
well i STS this week and i cant understand it as i have really been good this week :(. oh well onwards and upwards
lets hope we all have a nice weightloss this week xx

Woot! 5lb loss for me and my 1.5 stone award. That's 21lb so far. I'm so pleased. I LOVE SW!!!

Last edited:
I lost 1lb this week, which i am relieved about, beginning to think it wasnt going to come off. Just need to keep plodding on i think.

I lost 1lb this week, which i am relieved about, beginning to think it wasnt going to come off. Just need to keep plodding on i think.

Congrats!!!! :clap:

well done all - NewSlimmerMe - WOW!!!!!

I couldnt post last week as was away and havent had the best 10 days eating wise but have lost 3lbs over those 2 saturdays - now lost 12lb12 in total so pushing for the full stone but with easter sunday tomorrow who knows?!!

good luck all and happy easter x

Well done Super Saturdays - I'm a Thursday girl but catching up on the boards and you're all doing fab xxx

Back