Saturday Weighers

Well done sl ! That's great news.

Gail x

well done to everyone who lost this week xx i maintained last week and this week i did a diary and actually discovered i was going over my syns because i was under-estimating how many syns were in things x hope this helps x

Hello Saturday weighers:D

Can I join you please? I am doing SW from home, because as well as not really being able to afford it, it is awkward for me to get to group with my two young'uns.

I have decided to start weighing in on a saturday morning...the reason for this is that dh and I have decided Friday nights are to spend with the older boys and Saturday nights are for us two, so although I will try and be 'good' I want to be able to flexi a saturday night if needed;) I then have all week to be super good and ensure I get a loss hehe...probably all psychological, but hey!!

Anyway, I am starting officially today and will subscribe to this thread so I will record my first weeks loss next Saturday.

We can do this xx

welcome redmel !!

I am recording a 1lb loss this week - although it has been my birthday week so I am happy with that. Will be extra good this week so watch this space!!

hi everyone,
is it ok if i join this thread please? i weigh in on saturday mornings at home as i dont attend a group x

My first weight in and I lost 7.2lbs!!!! :talk017:

VERY happy with this, it's way better than expected. Just got to keep it up next week now...

Back