Extra Easy Sausages!

moomintrolljen

Will be thin god dammit!!
The only sausages Ive tried on the plan so far were Morrisons Eat Well thick pork ones - 1/2 a syn each.
Just saw a post on here about Joes Sausages and was wondering which ones you guys buy and which are the nicest?:)

ooo good question hun!
i started off using quorn and last week started using the morrisons eat smart ones-lush!! a proper sausage!!!

have looked at the joes site and it all looks fab but a little out of my price range i think.....its a shame they arent in shops so i could have a lil treat every now and then,cant afford a full order tho.

Are they nice though Tara - I had a vegetarian sausage one and it was minging so put me off a bit!
Lurverick - It would be great if Joes did like a taster box with maybe 5 sausages in, one of each so you could decide!

I put myself off sausages by eating way too many of the Morrisons syn free ones (which are no longer syn free btw) but when we used to buy them we got the Bowyers ones.. in the green pack? 1 syn each I think! They were the nicest ones ever but can never find them in the shops anymore!

Hiya, i always buy bowyers sausages, green pack, 95% fat free and they are 1 syn each but they are by far the nicest that i have tasted. You can get them in asda, sainsburys, tesco. Taste like proper sausages. I am really fussy with sausages, hate them with all horrible fatty bits in them, and i have never found this with these ones. give em a try, i am gonna try joes oneday too, i just dont eat many of them and dont fancy buying six packs xxx

i LOVE sausages, they're like my favourite food ever!

the Joes sausages are ok, but not 'the best' the garlic and chilli ones are nice.

WW sausages used to be my favourite, but they've changed the recipe i think and im not as keen as i used to be.

i haven't tried the Morrisons ones yet, but might do this weekend!

i HATE the quorn ones, urgh urgh urgh!

We used to have the Morrisons ones until I discovered the M&S low fat ones. They're two syns each but SO worth it! They are gorgeous and taste just like REAL sausages!
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Marks & Spencer Butchers Classic, Reduced Fat, Pork Sausages, 8 pack, chilled 57g each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
2 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 2 Syns
green.gif
Green 4½ Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

I love the WW premium pork sausages and they are only 0.5 syn each. One of these days when I am a bit more flushed, I will be getting a Joe's order...cant wait!

Back