Saved by the bell

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by first timer, 18 October 2011 Social URL.

1. first timer

first timer Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Ok so I was eyeing up a piece of ham and had it in my hand to eat thinking I'll start again morrow when my phone rang and distracted me thankgod as now I don't want it!! I have a feeling this week going by a tough first week. Am off to spin layer so that will keep me away from food!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    Distraction..... its definately the key to this diet lol... x

4. Shinypurple

Shinypurple No longer "Overweight" !

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(26.52%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Very glad you got that distraction at the right moment, but don't forget to be proud of yourself for not going back to it afterwards!

Yay for you... :girlpower:

I think that's one of the important things along your journey - to pay attention to your cravings and see them for what they are - work out the triggers that make you tempted to eat. Every time you resist, be massively proud of yourself and try to hang on to that when the time comes to start eating again - you could resist once, you can do it again!

If you can grow to understand your triggers (maybe emotional, maybe physical...) then you can start to figure out ways to combat them in the future. :)

It'll be tough at times, but you seem to be off to a great start. Best of luck,
    Marianne x

5. Trueleame

Trueleame Determind dieter :D

Start Weight:
    20st1.3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st1.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Learn from it and realise it was your choice not to go and cheat after your call had finished :) ... Well Done x x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.