Saving up daily syns

kathyr

Hi. Can anyone tell me if you can save your syns up for a few days, then have them all on one day? For example, go two days with no syns, then have thirty syns the next day?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah i lot of people do it, even though SW don't exactly advise it theres nothing against it.

I never really use more then 1 or 2 syns each day through the week then at the weekend I enjoy my chinese with fried rice AND chips! Jus the way I like it :)

Yeah i lot of people do it, even though SW don't exactly advise it theres nothing against it.

The sw websites says its perfectly fine to do this.

I have saved mine all week because my nephew is having his birthday at an all you can eat chinese :\ I possibly should have saved for 2 weeks but I don't think that's allowed lol x

Hi I'm alittle confused :/ I am new to SW so bear with me! I txt my C this morning as yesterday , although good with food, I had over 60 syns on alcohol!!!! Oops!!! But when I asked should I have minimum syns until weighin (i weigh on thursday) to make up for it, my C said no! She told me to draw a line and continue as normal having 5-15 syns daily! Has anyone had good results on weighin day after saving syns for a big blow out? Thanks charley

That sounds like she is telling you to use flexi syns. Which is were you give yourself so many extra syns for a night out or special occasion. Personaly i wouldnt have the extra but thats just me. Many people do flexi and it works for them but not me, i just cant get away with it.

Hi I'm alittle confused :/ I am new to SW so bear with me! I txt my C this morning as yesterday , although good with food, I had over 60 syns on alcohol!!!! Oops!!! But when I asked should I have minimum syns until weighin (i weigh on thursday) to make up for it, my C said no! She told me to draw a line and continue as normal having 5-15 syns daily! Has anyone had good results on weighin day after saving syns for a big blow out? Thanks charley

Im New to this to but I think if you know you are going to go out or have a meal at the weekend then save your syns through the week but if you have a binge draw a line under and start fresh the next day it's something about if you now you are going to do it you are in control and call it flexisyn but if it just happens then you have slipped up and had a bad day just forget and move on there is a good post on it somewhere it might be a sticky but I'm not sure still trying to find my way round x

I think it's a case of trial and error to see if saving syns works for you. I know I can get "get away with it" so to say. SW prefer you to use flexible syns where you use your syns as normal throughout the week and on your night out or lunch out whatever, you decide how many syns you'll use extra , e.g 30.. Have the 30 syns then carry on as normal. So it's more of a treat rather than compensating through the week. (Hope that makes sense). X

Yeah tay10r I think it's right you just have to see what works for you like I say I killed myself saving for a meal on Saturday night but then had a Frankie and Benny on Sunday ooops but I still haven't had any chocolate and I have stuck to my hex and my normal rich tea for my syns so it will be interesting to see if I loose or gain every body's different I've only been doing it 3 weeks so I still need to find my right way x

Thanks ladies that's helped ;) I'm going to try what my C days this week and see how the scales react on Thursday! Fingers crossed! Like u say everyone's different, I'll try it this week and then next time will save syns and make up for my binge - see what that brings!!!

Thanks again and good luck to u all xx

Hi

I'm new to this aswell, it was my birthday on Saturday so saved up my syns didn't go too mad on Saturday, I was 2 Lb down when I weighedin on Monday but this morning I was back up the 2 lbs !! Very confused.

I had been on Atkins for a long time so its probably my body getting used to carbs again.

Polly

Well ladies I weighed in tonight...put 1/2lb on :( I was strict with myself since my blow out on Saturday but still gained! I spoke to my C who said that obviously I had too may syns!

So thus week I know I am out sat night again on the alcohol so she advised me to have min syns til sat to make up for it then have min syns for a few days after...I'll keep u in the loop of what happens next week at weigh in!!!!

Hope ur all doing well xx

Hi just thought Id let you know how I got on after my planned meal on Saturday and my not planned meal on Sunday I got weighed yesterday and ............ 2lb off I really wasn't expecting a loss at all. The only thing I can think is that some of what I ate may have counted a hex as I didn't have any on Saturday or Sunday and since Sunday I have ate my syns as normal. I have a night out on Saturday for drinks not a meal so I will see how I get on after that but this is my last night out for a while so back on track after that x

Back